The Coffee House-Come & Chat With Us!(February 2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And we exchanged addresses and sent cards. I still exchange with a few people who I still have contact with on FB...when I’m lucky enough to have my act together to even send out holiday greetings. Last December was a tough one with the house being sold.

I’m not even sleepy. How is this possible. I’m actually craving my (decaf) coffee.

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15 and Val
Do we have a 90 second posting rule here? That seems excessive.

We had some good times. With the holiday/seasonal swaps too. I miss SallyO’Malley. But I see her on FB.

I do remember some of you doing the swap thingy. :)

I don't think that anyone is up to it as far as organisation and logistics are concerned.:rolleyes:

• Agree
Reactions: KLS52
I do remember some of you doing the swap thingy. :)

I don't think that anyone is up to it as far as organisation and logistics are concerned.:rolleyes:
Agreed. I’m certainly not lol. 😊

• Agree
Reactions: shyvas
I always thought it would be cool to get involved in a swap. Never did on vv. But yes, who would organise it? Maybe there will be a super organised person willing to take it on once again :woo:

And we exchanged addresses and sent cards. I still exchange with a few people who I still have contact with on FB...when I’m lucky enough to have my act together to even send out holiday greetings. Last December was a tough one with the house being sold.

I still have your address! I’m hoping I get your new one once you find your new home so I can send you a housewarming gift or something. 😁

I always thought it would be cool to get involved in a swap. Never did on vv. But yes, who would organise it? Maybe there will be a super organised person willing to take it on once again :woo:

i just figured out that you’re raggle!

Autocorrect changed raggle to raffle LOL.

i just figured out that you’re raggle!

Autocorrect changed raggle to raffle LOL.
Haha, that used to happen to me but once you type it a few times it will pick it up correctly.
Mine knows PTree, Chryssie, Mikkel, and raggle..it’s cool. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.