The Coffee House-Come & Chat With Us! (June 2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you will be okay Lou.x

• Love
Reactions: Lou
I just went and cleared some cobwebs from my garden as the spiders keep building them on my washing line everyday! I just put our bedding on to wash and I don't want it full of spiders when I bring it in later!

It's really hot out already and it's only 10.30.

We are going to watch the film later on as we didn't watch it yesterday as I wanted to finish the series of Supernatural I was watching first.

• Friendly
Reactions: Val and Chryssie
Cleaned the bedroom & ensuite just now plus tidied/sorted my wardrobe & have put some candles on. E is still asleep so I'm having a snack & read of my book. How's everyone else doing today?

Reactions: Val and Chryssie
Wow June already. I woke up to 44 degrees and turned on the heat. I’m not sorry. 44 is cold. And it’s 62 in the house. I refuse to spend another day freezing like yesterday. The nice thing about electric heat is each room has its own thermostat so I only turned on the living room where I’m sitting drinking coffee. The bad thing is if I coil get out yesterday morning to walk because I was cold at 59 degrees, how am I going to walk now? :???::ignore:

Wait, I wrote a message to Lou...where did it go??

Sorry you went through all that Lou. How are you feeling now?

Morning/afternoon y'all! Another month has passed by already! June is a busy month in my family. There are lots of birthdays! It is cloudy this morning and of course there is rain in the forecast. I am working an afternoon shift as a cashier today, 12-4.
@Lou I hope you recover quickly and it is nothing serious!

Reactions: Val and KLS52

Actually, I don’t see a post from you. I’m so confused lol. I checked the May/June health challenge and may/June chat threads. :???::iiam:

• Love
Reactions: Lou
I found Lou’s post about being in the hospital. :hug:

My bowels are moving but very slowly. I'm taking a whole bunch of different drugs for constipation (all recommended by the hospital). I'm still on a clear liquid diet.

However, I'm comfortable. going to just take it easy today.

My bowels are moving but very slowly. I'm taking a whole bunch of different drugs for constipation (all recommended by the hospital). I'm still on a clear liquid diet.

However, I'm comfortable. going to just take it easy today.

I hope things get better for you. It seems like it's a difficult patch that you're going through.

Stay safe. :sun:

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: Val, KLS52 and Lou
I get a kick out of it when the ATM wishes me a Happy Birthday. Then Walgreens sends me a coupon for a free lipstick.

We are still in Shelter-In-Place mode in California so I'll probably just get FaceTime well wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.