The Coffee House-Come & Chat With Us!(April 2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy April.:mask:

The couple next door to me had another massive argument last night. I have done some housework this morning and am about to finish my book. I have homemade soup for lunch.

I was supposed to clean out my kitchen cupboards today.:fp:

Morning/afternoon y'all! Welcome April! I hope this month is an improvement over March which sucked! We got a cool front and rain overnight so it is nice and cool this morning! It is going to be lovely normal temperatures in the low 80's for a few days. The bright red male cardinal that I had been missing seeing around my bird feeder and bath was back this morning! I am taking this as a good omen! Now if I can find toilet paper.....

I just got home from a quick visit to see Kelly and resupply her with Diet Coke. It was really, really good to see her in person and see her smile. She understands that Mother's day and my birthday dinners are cancelled, so she's really looking forward to Father's Day now! Lol.

How do the inside of kitchen cupboards get so dirty?! I still have quite a lot of tinned food left. I was watching a YouTuber yesterday and he was saying he was getting a "scarcity mindset" about food and so am I.

I have just eaten my last piece of fruit.

Can you imagine, @KLS52 ,- i had a fantastic dream this night. It was about you and me having a ride on a hot air balloon over some American city (part of it). There was one more woman with us (like, your friend or even a relative),- she was about 50-55 y.o. I never knew her name though. It was a spring evening (sunset, but not too late). The sky was blue, - not a single cloud on it. The air was transparent, as we call it. We lifted up, and i saw the landscape below us: it was a big park, with a few pavillions and a lot of benches. Not very much trees, but vast green lawns. There were a lot of trees (apple trees?) blooming with pink flowers. This park was located in a delta of some big water reservoire, like it was in fact not a big piece of land, but a lot of peninsulae and islands, connected with each other by small cute bridges. There were a lot of ponds either. I also saw some amusement rides below, including a Ferris wheel. I saw people walking dogs and riding bicycles. In bigger water bodies, there were also small boats (like rubber boats). That park was outside (or inside) the city, because i saw big glass&metal buildings from afar (i didn't look back, so i can't say if we were surrounded by the city). Those glass (presumably office) buildings were sparkling in sunset beams, which was very cool.
This dream was actually connected to some previous fantastic dreams. But i'm glad i saw you there, so i have something to tell you, lol. This is interesting, as you and your companion were dressed like people were in the 90s or late 80s. You were wearing a beige trench coat. And your hair was curly,- it was a "perm" (permanent wave). ...It was a weird dream, but i liked it a lot, because i felt comfortable and happy.🌈🌱🏞

Last edited:
Can you imagine, @KLS52 ,- i had a fantastic dream this night. It was about you and me having a ride on a hot air balloon over some American city (part of it). There was one more woman with us (like, your friend or even a relative),- she was about 50-55 y.o. I never knew her name though. It was a spring evening (sunset, but not too late). The sky was blue, - not a single cloud on it. The air was transparent, as we call it. We lifted up, and i saw the landscape below us: it was a big park, with a few pavillions and a lot of benches. Not very much trees, but vast green lawns. There were a lot of trees (apple trees?) blooming with pink flowers. This park was located in a delta of some big water reservoire, like it was in fact not a big piece of land, but a lot of peninsulae and islands, connected with each other by small cute bridges. There were a lot of ponds either. I also saw some amusement rides below, including a Ferris wheel. I saw people walking dogs and riding bicycles. In bigger water bodies, there were also small boats (like rubber boats). That park was outside (or inside) the city, because i saw big glass&metal buildings from afar (i didn't look back, so i can't say if we were surrounded by the city). Those glass (presumably office) buildings were sparkling in sunset beams, which was very cool.
This dream was actually connected to some previous fantastic dreams. But i'm glad i saw you there, so i have something to tell you, lol. This is interesting, as you and your companion were dressed like people were in the 90s or late 80s. You were wearing a beige trench coat. And your hair was curly,- it was a "perm" (permanent wave). ...It was a weird dream, but i liked it a lot, because i felt comfortable and happy.🌈🌱🏞
Val, that is so cool! Except for the permed hair! :lol: I would NEVER get a perm (having naturally curly hair that torments me). Was my friend blonde or brunette? I’m trying to figure out who it could be, hahahahaha. I’m glad it was a happy dream for you! :)

Val, that is so cool! Except for the permed hair! :lol: I would NEVER get a perm (having naturally curly hair that torments me). Was my friend blonde or brunette? I’m trying to figure out who it could be, hahahahaha. I’m glad it was a happy dream for you! :)
In the dream, i probably decided that you had a perm, because once, i had seen your family photo, and your hair was very curly on that photo. So my brain probably memorized it and gave me this image in the dream (being with you inside that balloon's basket, i didn't come too close to you to figure out the structure of your hair. So all i can say, is that it (the hair) had a lot lot of tiny curls. [Ugh... i'm terrible at explaining things, haha].😁
P.S... You friend had dark brown hair (shoulder-length). She was wearing a grey trench coat.😏
P.S.2: I'm very interested to know: what place it could be? Does this kind of place exist in the US??? (Maybe similar)...

I haven’t traveled to many places. It sounds like it could be Murrels Inlet in SC. I used to go there 2-3 times a year. It’s near Myrtle Beach. That could be where the Ferris Wheel was. I don’t really know though but it sounds so lovely.

• Wow
Reactions: Val
Another day of fooling around is over. I'm trying to save 1 painkiller pill a day by eating 5 pills instead of 6.🥴 I'm lying on bed a lot, and it doesn't make any good to my lungs.:sheep: COPD is still exacerbated and causing me a lot of inconvenience, though it has got better. I was going to the pharmacy shop tomorrow morning (at 9a.m.) in order to get more sage, (which has such a great effect on all my systems). It's great because it fights COPD, it has increased my absent appetite, it cured my gastritis that suddenly had appeared from nowhere (perhaps because mom had been harrassing me like crazy), it fights other inflammations (don't want to overload this message with excessive details), etc. A long time ago, when i was treating dad's cancer, Sumerian gods told me that sage is great for treating "paraneoplastic syndromes", and it really was helping(!),- since then, i'm really obsessed with sage (i love it, and it loves me back, lol). What was i talking about?? Haha, in a nutshell, mom talked me out of going to the pharmacy shop. I decided to wait and see how the situation will proceed within the next couple days.
Unghshu had a brief walk this evening. I've got nowhere else to do (during a walk) than to walk through the new block houses' yard, walk slowly along the field (new Izhora settlement) and go to the basketball field and sit on a bench there until i turn into an ice cube. 🥶 Of course, no one forbids me to walk to Chukhonka island from the side of Defence bridge and Mokkolovo peninsula (if it's not closed yet), but it's so cold outside, that i can hardly withstand a 1/2-hour walk. This is super weird: we didn't have this kind of colds in winter (though 2°C is not cold). The winter was spring-like. And now, i want to believe, that the nature wants to help clueless humanoids to handle this quarantune, and to fight the virus better. If it was warmer,- a lot of ubiquitous alcoholics would have crawled out of their hermitage and sit everywhere and drink and "socialize" and traipse around the neighbourhood shops, spreading the disease. But as soon as all alcoholics feel freezy,- it's quite empty on the streets ...and on the benches.👍
I live near the bus station, from where almost all Kolpino's buses start their way around the town. (We have one more station, on the other edge of the town,- but it's for suburban buses). So i saw a bunch of buses, but people don't actually use them. I also saw a few people with dogs and only one "brave" man with a bag of groceries. My dad's cousine, Sasha, who lives in Crimea (Sevastopol'), said, that from today, they are on a strict LD, but he had been unaware that we're on LD too! One woman from Tula town, who is "my friend" on VK (though i don't know her), was asking me: i told her about the LD,- she said that they're roaming freely yet. This is really odd and inappropriate, IMO, considering how close Tula is to Moscow.
At sunset (8p.m.). Lol, Unghshu's house is on the right.
IMG_20200401_205005.jpg

New water dispenser in our community (that i discovered during my evening walk). Our authorities have put it here so we don't have to go to crowded grocery stores for fresh water.💙
IMG_20200401_204237.jpg

"Machinery plant avenue". Liquid gold over the field.
IMG_20200401_205125.jpg

Liquid gold-2.
IMG_20200401_205305.jpg

Marine keeps sending me various useless stuff, but it's very nice of her (some stuff is highly appreciated by me). The last photo that she sent was her kitty Doosya:
IMG_20200401_203402.jpg

Well hey there! :wave: . We've missed you! VV moved ... a while back....
How are you coping?

Status
Not open for further replies.