The Coffee House-Come & Chat With Us!(February 2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're buying a house! We made an offer, they made a counter-offer, and I've just accepted. I think I have a bottle of wine somewhere.

I'm so relieved. It has taken us more than a decade to get to this point.
Wow!:kitty: That is quite an ACHIEVEMENT!!!🏆🏡 🥳 So happy for you. Congratulations!:smitten:
P.S.: Only now i noticed that you had added my beloved animated smileys from VV. I really appreciate it, especially considering how hard it must have been. Thanks a lot!:hug: :flower:

No one has been able to translate my super secret script in the last 2 coffee threads, muhahaha.
That’s because they’re photos or screenshots...I tried copy/pasting into google translate and it wouldn’t paste. :hmm::down:😜😁

• Haha
Reactions: Nekodaiden
I had to take a screenshot because it wouldn’t copy lol.
ED390179-AAD7-409E-AC2D-EE864791154E.jpeg

Reactions: Nekodaiden
I had trouble falling asleep which almost never happens and then woke up at 2 am anyway. So much for the people who tell me I need to go to bed later in order to sleep later. ☹️

I don’t think I’ll sleep again until after Monday. But then I’ll be stressing putting an offer in on a new house and stressing putting in my retirement papers. I think I’ll be stressing for the next few months lol. 🤦‍♀️

Do we have a gripe thread here?

I remember on Veggieboards when someone would be in the chat thread all alone and make pages of posts, one right after the other. It would take so ling to “backread”.
Or there would just be so many pages of posts of several posters if you even missed signing in one day. Nostalgia.

We had some good times. With the holiday/seasonal swaps too. I miss SallyO’Malley. But I see her on FB.

Status
Not open for further replies.