The Coffee House-Come & Chat With Us!(February 2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! For those of you who don’t know me, I was a member of VeggieBoards for many years, and then I moved over to VeggieViews along with several other members. I’m glad we have the opportunity now to expand our community. For the record, for convenience sake I’m vegetarian, not vegan, but I’m happy to eat vegan when the opportunity presents itself.

We're buying a house! We made an offer, they made a counter-offer, and I've just accepted. I think I have a bottle of wine somewhere.

I'm so relieved. It has taken us more than a decade to get to this point.
Congratulations! That’s great news!

Hi! For those of you who don’t know me, I was a member of VeggieBoards for many years, and then I moved over to VeggieViews along with several other members. I’m glad we have the opportunity now to expand our community. For the record, for convenience sake I’m vegetarian, not vegan, but I’m happy to eat vegan when the opportunity presents itself.
Glad to see you made it across!

I'm enjoying a day off work and M is out so I have full use of the shared dongle and I can listen freely to Hawkwind and Pink Floyd without her cringing!:D
I loved Hawkwind! I no longer have my vinyl albums :worried:
Michael Moorcock was drummer right?
and of course Pink Floyd!

Reactions: Val and Brian W
I loved Hawkwind! I no longer have my vinyl albums :worried:
Michael Moorcock was drummer right?
and of course Pink Floyd!
They had various drummers but I think Moorcock was only their main subject inspiration and performed vocals on some of their work such as sonic attack. The black corridor was quoted directly from one of Moorcock's novels. When I was younger I saw them play in Bristol on the Choose Your Masques tour. It was awesome!!!:heart_eyes:

• Love
Reactions: Val and silva
Temporarily to SIL’s about 40 minutes away. We are looking to buy closer to my daughter in Connecticut.
Is your sil's near where you're looking? Is your house now sold?

We're buying a house! We made an offer, they made a counter-offer, and I've just accepted. I think I have a bottle of wine somewhere.

I'm so relieved. It has taken us more than a decade to get to this point.

Congrats! We're hoping to do the same this year!

If there’s anyone on the “new” forum with a user name that’s different from what they used on VeggieViews, I’d love to know who you were on VeggieViews, please. 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.