The Coffee House-Come & Chat With Us!(February 2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one has been able to translate my super secret script in the last 2 coffee threads, muhahaha.

I have the sniffles so badly I was off work today, and will probably not go in tomorrow either. The upside is I have a little window now to work on VF stuff! Lately has been so hectic with work, private life and family issues all coming to a head. Whew.

Hope you feel better soon IS.

Baby has had a slight temp for a few days - he is teething & struggling with it. He already has 5 teeth which came through no problem but there's 3 more cutting through! Poor boy.

PJ day for us today 😜

It’s official! Went to VV and saw that it is now closed.

• Friendly
Reactions: Val and shyvas
Oh my goodness!
I know! I’m grieving just a little bit. Can’t help it. But trying to stay positive. I’m so happy that so many VV peeps have signed up here. Makes it a lot easier. And there are quite a few cool VFers here, too. I think we’re going to be just fine. 🥰

I was quite surprised to see VV closed but here I am and all is good!
I wasn't able to get here through the link posted on VV. I had to use my own shortcut I have on my phone.

I’m trying so hard to not freak out about moving tomorrow. I’m having some ups and downs but tackling each task as it arises. I’m just so afraid I’m going to forget something!

I’m trying so hard to not freak out about moving tomorrow. I’m having some ups and downs but tackling each task as it arises. I’m just so afraid I’m going to forget something!
I must have missed something. I didn't realize you were moving! Where are you going?

Peeps need to check in so we know they made it over.

• Agree
Reactions: Second Summer
Status
Not open for further replies.