The Coffee House-Come & Chat With Us!(March 2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm out of here for a while. I've reached my limit on the amount of glassbowl-ery I can tolerate for the time being.

I just wanted to let you know, so you don't worry. Stay healthy and safe, eveyone!
:rose::hug:Thanks for letting us know! Wish you and yours the best till you're back!

• Agree
Reactions: Amy SF
Blin, this whole thing starts to affect my mind. Brain refuses to take the reality: i open Youtube, and see a video by one of vegan vloggers in my recommendations. It's written under the video: "Delirious curries".😳 I read it one more time: "Delirious curries". I blink and read it for the 3rd time: "Delirious curries" again. I think: "Curries cannot be delirious, though, wait... if they are made by me, then they can..." Then i spell it letter-by-letter (as it seems to me): "Delirious curries" still.🥴 Then i look at the light that comes out of the window, and, after 5-second thoughts about how miserable my life is, i read it again: "DeliCious curries". Uuughh... my mental health is safe and sound again.😁

Morning/afternoon y'all! Another hot day today but it is cloudy this morning. I am headed to the store for a few things I need. I am going to Winn Dixie instead of Publix in the hope it is not as busy and will have some paper products.

Morning! Another day of sitting at my desk in a room in our apartment, trying to get some work done. I don't feel great today as I have pretty painful cramps. I have my heating pad, and trying to stay as comfortable as I can until it passes.

Hope everyone as a good day!

I have period pain too, if that is what you mean Mel.x

My husband just called me from Waitrose as he had to stand in a queue as they are keeping people 2m apart. He said they have a new vegan burger there so he bought a couple of boxes.

I have period pain too, if that is what you mean Mel.x

My husband just called me from Waitrose as he had to stand in a queue as they are keeping people 2m apart. He said they have a new vegan burger there so he bought a couple of boxes.

Yes, that is what I mean. It sucks!

Mmm veggie burgers

• Friendly
Reactions: Val and Raven
I just realised that I don't have access to the women's health forum, hint hint.23:laptop:

Well, that trip was somewhat successful but still no toilet paper! I will not be going back to Winn Dixie any time soon. Not crowded or anything but they do not have very many veggie options so it really isn't worth going over there. Of course no paper products to be had. Then I went to the Walmart Market and I did get a few things there but the tp aisle was bare again. I really don't understand it. And this nonsense with the tp makes people have to go out more often in the hopes of hitting a moment there is some available plus having to go to multiple locations! So frustrating!

Uuggghh... Just have finished cleaning my Android folder (that contains many folders). I always do it manually, because, despite that "CleanMaster" is very helpful,- it doesn't clean all garbage. Mom was torturing me the whole morning with her "Whatsup" messenger issues. Thise were account issues, because her number had been registered to another girl before. An idiotic situation. Eventually, i deleted the app, installed it again, and adjusted the settings (not completely). Now, all her contacts (acquaintances) will need to delete conversations with her, because that girl's face is still displayed on their phones! Crazy stuff... I dealt with the remains of this girl's info faster than Liza or Marine. They can't figure it out, though it has got better. In a nutshell, mom always complains that her phone is "awful", though, IMO, she doesn't really understand how to use it, and all my desperate attempts to teach her even basic rules always lead to nothing.😒
Mom has come back home. She's been having a walk. She withstood only 30 min. maximum., because it's 35°F outside, and icy wind is slashing your face.🥶 I'm going outside too: i'll walk "a couple meters" along the field ("New Izhora" settlement), and sit on a bench at the basketball field for 5 minutes. Maybe i'll play the piano for 10 minutes before leaving. It's 6.05p.m., the sun is up, and it will be up until 8, at least. I wish it was warmer...

Hi. I’m sitting in the lobby reading the news which depresses me. Today is housekeeping day for my room, but I think she’s done now, so I’ll head back. I had only oatmeal and orange juice for breakfast because I don’t like their French toast. So I’m definitely hungry again, only lunch won’t come for at least another hour, maybe longer.

@Poppy - that azalea is gorgeous! I love red
I need to do something in my front yard. The huge old arbovite is gone, the bush with white flowers, and kinda red branches, is probably too old to save. I've been trying. So that leaves hostas and whatever pretty "weeds" grow.

When I came home there were two deer in the backyard eating the new shoots. I should plant more in the back as our yards are really good for them to hang out in.
I'll hang an herb garden on the side of garage (maybe...)

Hey, anyone heard from SB? Send my good thoughts!

• Love
Reactions: Blues and Val
Status
Not open for further replies.