The Coffee House-Come & Chat With Us!(April 2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pardon the mess. My kitchen and my step stool. It was about $11 on Amazon. We put things up high because not much cabinet space. No room for a pantry. There is my washer/dryer and liquor cabinet in the empty space. The liquor cabinet I got from my mom when she moved to the alf.

Pardon the blurry pictures.

I have a 3 step stool because that little thing wouldn't help me much! I can get to my top shelves on my third step. I have my various beer cans and bottles on top of my cupboards.

IMG_20200430_152810.jpg

You are tiny. Miss you.
I think you and the dumb *** are the only people i met from these boards. There was another from Tampa. I forget her name. I have not seen her around in years. I think i gave her a hug at one of the ren fairs years ago.

Next time I get over to Tampa, we will definitely have to meet up!

Pardon the mess. My kitchen and my step stool. It was about $11 on Amazon. We put things up high because not much cabinet space. No room for a pantry. There is my washer/dryer and liquor cabinet in the empty space. The liquor cabinet I got from my mom when she moved to the alf.

Pardon the blurry pictures.
That looks like my stool I recently got from Aldi, but in grey- it was that or black. I'm also just as happy as I had to drag the one in my bedroom I have for the cats to get on the bed. Love that it rests next to a cupboard out of the way
That is a nice kitchen set up--and new appliances :up:

Was watching good mythical morning, and one of the guest on the show was paid $25 to eat a black olive with strawberry cream cheese, and her and Link were complaining about how awful black olives are. I used to eat black olives as a snack pretty often, and look forward to it. Just black olives by itself, nothing else. I don't think those two would mix well together, but I love both. I miss having daiya strawberry cream cheese.

My hair has faded into a lovely lavender. I like it. The owner if the winery said he loved it also, after I said I am normally blonde and can change it easy. I need to do my roots and a good cut. I do that myself, husband helps with the shaving.
I LOVE your hair!
Is it naturally dark? Cause I think growing out would look very cool

Reactions: SuicideBlonde
Teeny bit of good quarantine news. When the lockdown started, someone had to go to the post office (about 5 minutes away) to collect the mail because the mail carriers could no longer bring it inside. I’ve been told that starting tomorrow they’re going to bring it, but leave it outside and someone will go outside and grab it. I don’t know if they’ll do it every day or just once in awhile. I found this out because I’ve been getting my prescriptions from CVS delivered, and they’re usually brought right to the front desk just a couple days after being filled. But my latest prescription is still at the post office, according to the tracking page on the USPS website. Whoever goes to get the mail hasn’t been going every day, including today. It’s a good thing I don’t need the prescription (Synthroid) right away.

I am SO done with this quarantine.

Other thing is that now every time we leave our rooms even for a few minutes we have to wear a mask. I hate those things. I can’t breathe and when I pull it over my nose my breath fogs up my glasses. I know it’s a small price to pay to keep myself and everyone else safe, but it’s an extra incentive to not leave my room. 😬 I don’t know how anyone else can wear those all day. 😒

I am SO done with this quarantine.

Status
Not open for further replies.