Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

A Green Cuisine burger (with a sprinkle of 4 pepper Cornish sea salt) served with a tossed green salad, chopped peeled tomatoes, avocados, vianigrette/yeast flakes.
A coconut milk yogurt/stevia.
A glass of sf red wine plus some green olives.

1599845659249.png

Tofu, baby bellas, Asian blend veggies, canned mandarin oranges with garlic, ginger, Braggs and the juice. So glad I thought to get out that can-they had passed expire date

Reactions: Emma JC and Raven
corn tortillas, homemade black bean mash, homemade roasted corn salsa, hot sauce, a few shreds of cheddar cheeze

Emma JC

A schnitzel with steamed courgettes & broccoli and some ww organic oreccetti pasta with evo/yeast flakes.
A coconut yogurt/stevia.
A few greengages.
A glass of chilled chardonnay.

Reactions: Emma JC
Ww organic rustiche tagliatelli with a kind of bolognese/vegetable sauce plus some grated Violife cheese.
A coconut milk yogurt.
A glass of chardonnay.

whole wheat spaghettini, garlic, onion, red pepper, greens

baguette garlic bread

Emma JC
I had to look that up "Slightly thicker than Angel Hair, but still refined and delicate", from Barillas website. They list their pasta as suitable for vegetarians, even though it's only wheat semolina and water 🙄.
I'm still deciding. I need to use up some of the vegan mayo I made, in a sauce or something

• Friendly
I had to look that up "Slightly thicker than Angel Hair, but still refined and delicate", from Barillas website. They list their pasta as suitable for vegetarians, even though it's only wheat semolina and water 🙄.
I'm still deciding. I need to use up some of the vegan mayo I made, in a sauce or something

yes, we tend to eat spaghettini over spaghetti most of the time - more surface area for the good stuff to attach to and it just seems a lot tastier - we have a restaurant chain called East Side Mario's that we used to eat at a lot pre-vegan days and they had an angel hair pasta primavera dish that we loved and so spaghettini became our go to fav - sometimes it is whole wheat and sometimes it is white

Emma JC

Leftover ww tagliatteli with bolognese and grated Violife.
A tossed gem lettuce salad with vinaigrette/yeast flakes.
Raspberries & coconut milk yogurt.
A glass of chardonnay.

First chili of the fall season. Finally opened the bag of taco seasoned soy curls that was a freebie with my 12 pound bag. It had been in the back of the freezer-it's super tasty! I added 1.5 cups to the beans where I usually add red lentils to thicken

last night was homemade pesto on gnocchi again with onions/garlic/broccoli/bell pepper and Yves meatballs and tonight will be the chili my honey is currently making

Emma JC

Reactions: Brian W and Raven
A kind of country style mince stew made with seitan/veggie mince/mushrooms etc, etc served with sauteed courgettes. It was absolutely delicious.
A few pink plums.
A glass of chardonnay.

small slab/bread pizza with sausage, green onion, green olives, mushrooms, shredded cheese, garlic powder, hot oelek sauce

Emma JC