Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

That looks amazing, and I want it!!

I made a seitan "bolony?" I have no idea. I used no beef broth and soy milk, added 1/4 cup nooch and 1/4 cup vegan mayo, garlic &onion powders and 1/4 teap nutmeg and pepper. It's soft, kinda hot dog texture. Tastes quite different! I think it does taste like bologna, but I need someone who liked bologna to judge :shrug:

Reactions: Val
Nibbles including black & green olives, chickpea puree, radishes, carrot sticks, mixed nuts, Cavaillon melon wedges, Swedish crispbread, stuffed red peppers and round yellow courgettes with a sprinkle of Cornish smoked sea salt, rosemary focaccia, a huge salad made with buckwheat, lentils, quinoa, fennel, avocados, grated carrots, palm hearts, vinaigrette/yeast flakes.

Chocolate pots (LINDT 70%) with a sprinkle of Maldon sea salt.
Summer fruit ; apricots, doughnut peaches & nectarines.

We also drank a bottle of South African chardonnay.

Everyone had a fabulous time and I gave them doggy bags with food to take back home.

Nibbles including black & green olives, chickpea puree, radishes, carrot sticks, mixed nuts, Swedish crispbread, stuffed red peppers and round yellow courgettes with a sprinkle of Cornish smoked sea salt, rosemary focaccia, a salad made with buckwheat, lentils, quinoa, fennel, avocados, grated carrots, palm hearts, vinaigrette/yeast flakes.

Chocolate pots (LINDT 70%) with a sprinkle of Maldon sea salt.
Summer fruit ; apricots, doughnut peaches & nectarines.

We also drank a bottle of South African chardonnay.

Everyone had a fabulous time and I gave them doggy bags with food to take back home.
That's great that everyone loved your food, but I'm not surprised! Your food always looks amazing. :)

• Friendly
Reactions: Emma JC and shyvas
enchiladas. Too spicy for the heat, but had corn tortillas leftover.
Now that I'm thinking about it, I could have a done them differently--like potato kale in a savory mushroom sauce! Next time....

Reactions: Emma JC and Val
Leftovers ; stuffed roast red pepper; salad with vinaigrette/yeast flakes.
Fruit ; sun kissed apricots and nectarines.
A glass of chilled chardonnay plus some marinated green olives.

Reactions: Val