Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

I read this so I copied you and had the Quorn fish with chips and lettuce wraps.

I liked that Aldi fish. I forgot about that.:)

Quorn fish fillets aren't too bad. I usually buy mine at Sainsbury's when I'm in the UK. I love Quorn products.

Ok. Why not lunch, with a picture! :)
Felix veggeballs, Helmans vegan mayo, Violife creamy spread, Encona Hot pepper sauce
Salad - Lettuce, sunflower kernels, pumpkin seeds, red pepper, pickled jalapeno, and finally cucumber and tomatoes fresh from our garden.
A couple of toasts with Flora milk-free and a glass of orange and turmeric probiotic juice...

Rainbow Plant Life's red lentil curry with rice and naan.

It wasn't the original plan but all Tesco deliveries were cancelled this afternoon so my meal planning went out of the window. There's always lentils and rice in the cupboard and this lentil curry is the best.

Rainbow Plant Life's red lentil curry with rice and naan.

It wasn't the original plan but all Tesco deliveries were cancelled this afternoon so my meal planning went out of the window. There's always lentils and rice in the cupboard and this lentil curry is the best.
I love Nisha's recipes. I got one in my email today for a wonderful zucchini-corn casserole. I need more corn for it, but I'm definitely going to try it.

ETA: Tonight I will have the other half of my Beyond burger and leftover fries.

Last edited:
Forgot to do a post-cooking pic, but this is prep time. The kids had their weekly takeaway from a local Asian place.
I made something for my partner and myself :)
Tofu, coated in batter mix with spices and then panko.
Home-grown - Red onions and Pak Choy
Leek, button mushrooms, red pepper, garlic, and a vege mushroom stir-fry sauce (vegan), and some mushroom seasoning.
It tasted like a decent takaway... Nom nom

PREMEAL.jpg

Attachments

• PREMEAL.jpg
    PREMEAL.jpg
    320.8 KB · Views: 3
As it has been hot here I have been having iced green tea lately. It has made me realise that I don't even really like the taste of it. It is meant to be healthy though at least.
Same here! I actually do like matcha.
Green tea gives me a weird tummy, I have to have something to eat with it, and I don't like to drink when I eat. I am currently looking for a Japanese sencha that's not too pricey. I am sold on it's health properties. It's good as a mouthrinse too

• Informative
  • Friendly
Reactions: Raven and PTree15
I made a heap of soy curl jerky this afternoon. In the process I had all the crumbs leftover, as well as some I had previously frozen. So...I just made a soy curl meatloaf for dinner. I could not find a recipe for soy curl meatloaf, so I made my own. It ain't rocket science, but I am really amazed at how tasty it came out. I will definitely make this again.