Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

Air fried pizza Margherita vamped up with Applewood cheese, oregano, Greek black olives & a
sprinkle of smoke chipotle flakes.
A tossed gem lettuce,diced peeled tomatoes,corn, avocado with vinaigrette/yeast flakes.
Coconut milk yogurt with a few drops of salted Cornish caramel flavouring/sweetener.

I can't follow recipes, so I made the zucchini cakes again, so many I baked instead. I reused foil that my son used for fries, with a good bit of oil, but they stuck terribly! They came out all mushy and sticky, and the crispy part stuck to the foil
I won't be doing them for a while, though I still have a lot of that zucchini left!
I had an ear of corn
I also added too much Old Bay and realized I really don't like it-- specifically, I don't like paprika

we had a great dinner with the Future Burgers again - they are so tasty and none of the nasty smell - on a bun with some cheez, pickles, lettuce, mustard, ketchup

a huge side of air fried potatoes and sweet potatoes with mushroom gravy on the potatoes

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

all the talk of peanut sauced noodles made me want some so that's what I made for dinner last night - only took about 10 minutes and it was delicious

a bit of oil with chopped garlic/chili peppers sauted, added a 1/2 cup noodle water, then the cooked noodles then the sauce - peanut butter/tamari sauce/rice vinegar/ginger powder/garlic powder/maple syrup/hot chili sauce/boiling water

so delicious - thank you all for the thought

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com