Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

Tonight's heatwave salad had a Mediterranean theme, cold cooked gnocchi, chopped walnuts steamed brocolini, sliced red onion, garlic stuffed olives and fire roasted red peppers with balsamic vinaigrette, served on a bed of baby kale.
D brought home dessert, a bowl of big strawberries and blueberries to share.

Gnocchi works wonderfully as a pillow gluten free pasta salad substitute!

Supper- a bowl of strawberries and a mug of green tea.

Ooooh!😱 I posted lunch in the supper thread!. Please don't turn me in to the mods. I don't want to face excommunication from the forum...
blaming a disgruntled reaction to shingles vax...
Sorry....😚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Emma JC and Raven
After seeing that picture of pizza (above) I guess I have no choice but to succumb to my cravings. I will be getting a pizza from my favorite wood-fired oven pizza joint tonight. No cooking for me tonight...just some RnR and a tasty pizza!

You are lucky, I have no good pizza place to order from, but it doesn't take me long to make my own

I don't know what I fancy, maybe pasta. I have a jar of pesto.

I just saw this recipe on IG for houmous in a curry. I might try that at some point.

Reactions: Emma JC
it was taco night last night - blue corn hard tacos, Gardein ground w/onions/jalapeno/spices and some black beans - pica (green onion, cherry tomatoes, olives in lime juice) - cheez shreds topped with salsa and chopped arugula

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com