Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

we had our homemade split pea soup (onions, celery, bit of smoke, soy curl crumbs) with a half loaf of baguette

dessert a couple of small pieces of carrot cake

the soup was good, made by my honey, and if I was making it it would have also had carrots, parsnips, potatoes and more seasoning but I am a 'kitchen sink' type of cook

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

I am trying out the Very Good Butcher's plant-based ribz for dinner tonight. I bought them on sale last week and froze them. I was just looking at their cooking instructions and it could not be easier to prepare. I'm having cold salads with the meal...probably potato salad and coleslaw and maybe some homemade pickles.

we had a very late large brunch as it was a holiday here yesterday so just made up a silken tofu garlic/onion soup dip and had a bag of ripple chips/crisps and for dessert carrot cake

Emma JC
Now I want a carrot cake!

Now I want a carrot cake!
Oh the power of suggestion! I've fallen victim to it on this forum as well. I believe someone posted a pic of their clubhouse sandwich the other day. What made matters worse is that I was ironically eating a toasted tomato sandwich at the time I was reading the post. I thought to myself how much better my sandwich would be if only...

Oh the power of suggestion! I've fallen victim to it on this forum as well. I believe someone posted a pic of their clubhouse sandwich the other day. What made matters worse is that I was ironically eating a toasted tomato sandwich at the time I was reading the post. I thought to myself how much better my sandwich would be if only...

🙋🏻‍♀️ Guilty! Lol. I think it was me…Turkey club from three girls vegan creamery.

• Wow
Reactions: Veganite and Raven
small salad with romaine, baby kale, spinach, arugula, cucumber and sorta of a caesar dressing with pizza (bought Yves pepperoni for my honey as a treat and left the pizza in just a couple of minutes too long as I was going for crispy and instead it dried it out completely)

Emma JC

• Friendly
Reactions: KLS52
Whole wheat pizza margherita from Lidl's. I vamped it up with extra Ilchester cheese,oregano,smoked chipotle flakes
and lots of Greek black olives.

Apricots and orange chocolate chip cookies.

Reactions: Emma JC and KLS52
🙋🏻‍♀️ Guilty! Lol. I think it was me…Turkey club from three girls vegan creamery.
That toothpick did it for me! :kissing_heart: That's the sign of a restaurant quality sandwich!

I'm finally making this recipe-
So super easy, and I don't even saute in IP foods, so even easier
I think this may be what some call "goulash" 🤔

Definitely a keeper. I added celery, didn't have tomato paste, and added corn at end. Cheese can added at serving.

Last edited:
Pizza margherita with added Ilchester cheese,Greek black olives, oregano and a huge sprinkle of smoke chili flakes.
A tossed gem lettuce,fennel,avocado salad with vinaigrette and yeast flakes
Coconut milk yogurt with a few drops of Valencia orange and sweetener.