Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

Chili pasta with chickpea noodles: Red kidney and pinto beans, carrots, onion, garlic, green bell pepper, king oyster mushrooms, can of organic tomato cubes, Italian spices and pepper, salt, and for innovation I cooked the chickpea noodles in with the rest at the end!

I just mixed orange marmalade, lite soy sauce, chili garlic paste, a T rice vinegar, and just a little water and marinated pressed tofu slabs. Sliced the block in 4 slices. I'll do it again with tempeh.
My son loved it, I'm not a fan of pressed tofu texture--it was extra firm as is!

Having the soy curl stuffing casserole.
I like the sound of that! Thank you :)

• Agree
Reactions: 500channelsurfer
I'm going to have Filipino barbecue soy curls with cornbread and a salad.
What a great idea! The cornbread…not the salad. :lol: Just kidding, salad is good too but I usually save that for a mid afternoon snack to hold me over until dinner. I often have to break up my meals and eat them at different times because of my digestive issues. 🤦🏻‍♀️ But it works and I get to eat all day long, lol.

• Love
Reactions: PTree15 and shyvas
A one pot kind of ww organic penne stew made in the IP. I added some cubes of sweet potatoes,tomato paste, stock,red wine, garlic
granules, onion granules, soya chunks,dried cepe mushrooms, marjolaine,bay leaves,smoked paprika, smoked chipotle flakes. Served with a drizzle of evo/
a sprinkle of yeast flakes and grated Nurishh/Violife. Very tasty indeed.

Seedles white grapes.

What a great idea! The cornbread…not the salad. :lol: Just kidding, salad is good too but I usually save that for a mid afternoon snack to hold me over until dinner. I often have to break up my meals and eat them at different times because of my digestive issues. 🤦🏻‍♀️ But it works and I get to eat all day long, lol.
Thanks, it was really good! I love cornbread so much. That doesn't sound like too bad a way to eat. I'm for eating all day long, haha. :D

I have the last of the Filipino soy curls for dinner tonight. I will have them with sweet potato fries and a salad.

Reactions: KLS52 and HappyRoxy
I had a lite life smart dog on a pita bread :down: with onions and mustard. I thought I didn’t like the lite life products but I’m glad I tried these again. It was pretty good, despite the pita bread, lol. I cooked the hot dog in the air fryer. Not sure I will do that again…it kind of made it puff up and made it a little dry like cardboard. I might heat it in a frypan next time.

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC
I can't remember what we had on Sunday night, something small I think, last night we had Tasty Bites on rice and it is after 8pm and I still don't know what we're having.

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Reactions: KLS52
Leftovers :
A one pot kind of ww organic penne stew made in the IP. I added some cubes of sweet potatoes,tomato paste, stock,red wine, garlic
granules, onion granules, soya chunks,dried cepe mushrooms, marjolaine,bay leaves,smoked paprika, smoked chipotle flakes. Served with a drizzle of evo/
a sprinkle of yeast flakes and grated Nurishh cheese.

A gem lettuce & cucumber salad/vinaigrette/yeast flakes.

Stewed rhubarb & coconut milk yogurt/sweetener.

A one pot (IP) organic brown rice pilaf with peas,sweet potatoes, soya chunks,stock and tons of various spices. Served with
a drizzle of evo/grated Nurishh cheddar style,a sprinkle of smoked chipotle flakes,yeast flakes & cracked pepper.

Rhubarb with coconut milk yogurt/sweetener.

That's the kind of thing I find hard not to use oil or vegan mayo in--do you make it oil free? Dressing?
I still have some cous cous I forget about

There isn't any oil in the couscous or veggies and the dressing is made from a 1/4 cup of hummus, mustard, maple syrup etc and I put in about a tablespoon of tahini so that all spread over the top makes it even more delicious - I don't have a problem eating it without sauce, we just put some hot sauce and some lemon juice.

Last night we tried Sol Cuisine Tempura Fish with caesar and air fried potatoes - it was good in that we liked the texture however it wasn't fishy tasting like Gardein is.

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Reactions: KLS52 and Veganite