Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

I am making chili in the slow cooker today. I'll be having that with tortilla chips, guacamole, "cheese" and cilantro.
Yum! Slow-cooked chili is the only way to make it. It mellows the spices so that they sneak up on you instead of beating you over the head. My favourite reaction is when someone takes a mouthful and says, "Oh, this isn't so ... Oh my god!!" :devil:

Not very inspired so just used up what was in the fridge/cupboard:

A ww multi seed wrap with melted Violife/cumberland shroomdog/gem lettuce/green hot sauce/Tajin
A couple of multi seed oat cakes with spread/Greek block
A gem lettuce & micro plane cucumber salad/vinaigrette/yeast flakes.
Seedless white grapes

Baked portabellos with a mayo/mustard sauce and stuffing.
I had the bag of stuffing since thanksgiving and worried it would get stale--the date was april 2023 😆

I made the whole bag, so I also made it in a casserole with sauteed soy curls, broccoli, and topped with some Aldi cheder shreds and a cornstarch gravy. My Thanksgiving thing! I should make cranberry sauce too

Well....since I have all the ingredients to make more quesadillas, that's going to be dinner, again. However, I will use my leftover soy curls with a little adobo seasoning and some diced green chilies, and maybe some diced olives this time. Cheeze shreds too, of course.

A Pieminster Mooless Moo (jackfruit 'steak', craft ale & black pepper) pie with Jersey royals with spread and Cornish
sea salt & cracked pepper, peas, gem lettuce & avocado salad/vinaigrette.
Seedless grapes.
A glass of South African chardonnay.

I had a healthy dinner as I have eaten too many takeaways lately. I made steamed broccoli with garlic and olive oil and had the rest of my tub of houmous with tomatoes, carrots and bell pepper.

That sounds really good! Is there a recipe for the sauce, or is it something you’ve made up yourself?
I just mixed orange marmalade, lite soy sauce, chili garlic paste, a T rice vinegar, and just a little water and marinated pressed tofu slabs. Sliced the block in 4 slices. I'll do it again with tempeh.
My son loved it, I'm not a fan of pressed tofu texture--it was extra firm as is!

Having the soy curl stuffing casserole.

Filipino barbecue soy curls; a salad of arugula, spinach, iceberg lettuce, carrots and onions (I need to shop for some fresh veggies); and tater tots.

Reactions: Emma JC