Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

My "famous" vegan picadillo. So Good.
I had to look that up-so many variations!
Cuban, Fillipino, raisins,capers, potatoes.......
How's your's?
I could use something different--esp if made with lentils and walnuts (I have a lot of both!)

Beef style crumbles, black beans, tomatoes, peppers, onion, garlic, green olives, red wine, balsamic vinegar, liquid smoke and lots of spices. I cook reduced wine and vinegar in the onions first. Spices are like cumin, paprika, turmeric, beef broth and random others. No recipe, I make it up as I go.

Beef style crumbles, black beans, tomatoes, peppers, onion, garlic, green olives, red wine, balsamic vinegar, liquid smoke and lots of spices. I cook reduced wine and vinegar in the onions first. Spices are like cumin, paprika, turmeric, beef broth and random others. No recipe, I make it up as I go.
Mmmm...I'm gonna make like that this week--with lentils and walnuts ;)
I know many here make stuff with lentils and walnuts,but it never appealed to me. I'll need to experiment with spices.

last night we had mexican Fieldroast sausage on a bun with a huge amount of air fried sweet and white potatoes - wow, the sweet potatoes are amazing

tonight we had bread pizza with a few shreds of cheez, olives, and dipped them and some breadsticks in hummus

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com