Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

shyvas

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Other
A pan fried raw soya burger with sauteed courgettes/slices tomatoes with fresh basil plus evo. The vegetables and herbs are locally grown.
Apple compote with coconut milk yogurt/stevia.
A glass of chilled chardonnay with a few green olives.

EllieW

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I decided on a Breakfast Supper Sandwich: Sourdough rye, Gardein Spicy Breakfast Patties, Just Egg, Violife Mature Cheddar Slice all toasted up in the convection oven. A bit earlier I took some leftover Veggie Ramen with a little broth left, added a little more veggie broth, leftover cooked baby carrots sliced up, a spoonful of leftover rice and peas, some Steak Spice and Smoked Paprika. Nuked it in the microwave for a little pick-me-up afternoon snack soup!

PTree15

Beach bum
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Tonight I am going to have zucchini cakes with vegan tartar sauce, corn on the cob and a tomato and cucumber salad with Italian dressing.

• Love
Reactions: Emma JC and EllieW

PTree15

Beach bum
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I have some leftover spaghetti, which I will have with crumbled seitan, sauce and Violife Parmesan. I will have a salad as well, topped with Italian dressing.

• Love
Reactions: Emma JC and EllieW

shyvas

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Other
One pot ww organic orechiette sardi with vegetables ; aubergines/courgettes/onions/mushroom/red peppers/soya tpv/passata/various spices
including smoked paprika/herbs plus some grated Nurishh cheese/yeast flakes/a drizzle of evo/fresh basil.

Raspberries & coconut milk yogurt/stevia
A G & T