Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

I took my leftover mac and cheeze from the other night, enough for one serving. Added sauteed orange and yellow peppers and a sweet onion. Threw that into the mac along with the remains of a jar of salsa and warmed it all up. Now there was enough for me tonight and tomorrow as well! Now I've got some crescent rolls in the oven that I sprinkled over top a Monk Fruit-Erytritol blend with cinnamon in it. The smell coming from my oven is delish! :woo:

Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC
I just cooked up a huge pot of Dominos Pizza Sauce and what a mess it made all over my floor, stove, and anything near the stove. I was careful but it still insisted on splattering all over. But I've got enough to cover 12 pizzas now. Measure it up and freeze it in small containers. Once I clean up I'm making a pizza for supper with a crust from President's Choice and Violife mozza shreds.

noodley soup again - my honey makes himself something similar for lunch and piles in a ton of veggies and so he just had some veggies and hummus and some cashew blue cheese on crackers - I made my soup for dinner and in it I put - green onions, brussel sprouts, mushrooms, wakame, red chili paste, miso, soy curls, ramen noodles (Walmart had them on sale for 25 cents so I bought 2x24 boxes) arugula and then once it is in the bowl (overflowing) I added a bit of tamari, rice vinegar, lemon juices, 1/4 tsp Keenes mustard, tumeric/pepper, chili hot sauce, tbsp tahini

I felt coma-ish after :sleeping:

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Reactions: EllieW
A slice of courgette & basil tofu bake with a salad ; French beans, diced tomatoes from the garden,soya bean shoots, vinaigrette/yeast flakes.
A coconut milk yogurt/stevia.
Apricots.

Reactions: Emma JC and EllieW
I had Morningstar Incogmeato burgers, found them on special. I did not care for them at all.Smelled like the original Beyond burger, dry, very much trying to be meat like--like a fat free burger maybe? My son who will still eat meat did like it

Since I was at the store I rarely go to I checked the vegan stuff for specials--they now have carrot dogs! :joy: They were like $6 for a pack of four, just cooked carrots sitting in a smokey marinade! :confounded:

• Haha
Reactions: Emma JC and EllieW