Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

Leftover white seitan & pumpkin Rogan Josh curry served with a mixture of grated cauliflower and brown rice.
Blueberries & coconut milk yogurt.
A glass of chardonnay.

Reactions: Emma JC
today is Canadian Thanksgiving so tonight's menu will be:

Gardein Turkey rolls with gravy
mashed potatoes
dressing / stuffing
root veggies boiled and mashed together - acorn squash, rutabaga, turnip, carrots, parsnips

not making any special dessert so will likely have extra dressing.... I am so Thankful for dressing.... lol

Happy Thanksgiving to the Canadians (and to you all as well, very thankful for this forum and kind and generous participants)

Emma JC

Salisbury Faire seitan. I'm gonna call it that instead of torky because it has parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme. And I'm sick of calling things meat names (even though I think it's awfully close to turkey)
Sandwich on sourdough, Earth Balance mayo, and tomato

Salisbury Faire seitan. I'm gonna call it that instead of torky because it has parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme. And I'm sick of calling things meat names (even though I think it's awfully close to turkey)
Sandwich on sourdough, Earth Balance mayo, and tomato

Isn't that Scarborough fair ?;)

I have had a cup of turmeric tea and some water. I'm trying to decide whether to have PB and banana on toast or a green smoothie first. I will probably make the smoothie now and have the toast mid morning.

Just realised this was the dinner thread, not what are you eating. :laughing:

Oh yes, I was going to have sausages in hot dog buns tonight. I have to take the buns out of the freezer.

Leftover butternut, buckwheat & sage risotto with added mushroom soup plus a drizzle of evo and a sprinkle of yeast flakes.
Fresh pineapple.
A glass of chardonnay.

I’m not sure but it can’t come soon enough. It’s only 3:30 and I’m so hungry! I’ll probably make more zucchini discs in the air fryer to tide me over. Then maybe some whole grain pasta again. It was really good.

last night I followed someone else's recipe for Mongolian "beef" Soy Curls - it included soaking them in just water, drying them out in the oven and then making a sauce using corn starch.... they sucked.... (still ate them all anyways) with veggie rice

I will stick to my old method of soaking them in the flavours that I like (boullion either chicken or beef fake flavour, some tamari, garlic etc) and then just squeezing them out gently and putting them in the frying pan with a sauce I like that doesn't have corn starch in it

Emma JC

A hearty soup made with leftover country style mushroom soup with added ww orchietti and diced frankfurters, a drizzle of evo and a sprinkle of yeast flakes.
Apple puree with coconut milk yogurt/stevia.
A glass of chardonnay.

Reactions: Brian W and Emma JC