Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

A schnitzel with creamed spinach (cashew cream) steamed carrots with a drizzle of evo plus a sprinkle of yeast flakes.
Apple compote topped with coconut milk yogurt.
A glass of chardonnay.

Reactions: Emma JC
flatbread pizza base/wholewheat - basil/garlic pizza sauce, green onions aka grunions, 1/2 package facon/tempeh, mushrooms, green olives, mozzarella shreds

Emma JC

an entire head of cauliflower, steamed then put in a casserole dish, sprinkled with shreds (cheez) and spiced bread crumbs
5 boiled potatoes
1 Field Roast Italian sausage each with warmed sauerkraut and Keene's mustard

It was delicious.

Emma JC

Veg fish and chips. (An extra fish in the bag, 7 lunch tomorrow) I made a tarter type sauce and mixed up some acv and balsamic vinegar because I don't have malt vinegar.

Reactions: Emma JC and Raven
last night I made a form of Spanish migas - years ago when I was doing business in Nerja, Spain I was invited for a 'peasant' dinner which was migas and I absolutely loved it

now that I have couscous I decided to make an attempt at it as semolina is what they use in Spain - I used a small amount of oil to roast my chopped garlic then added some chopped onion and also some chopped zucchini and a couple of chopped mushrooms - after making the couscous itself (1 1/4 cups couscous with 2 cups boiling water poured over top, lidded and left to cook) I then added it to the pot and mixed it all together

I made a chick pea salad to go with it - cucumber, green onion, cherry tomatoes, mixed salad greens and chick peas with a bit of lime juice, tamari and balsamic vinegar plus some spices (garlic, cayenne).

It was so delicious taking a forkful of salad with the migas.

Emma JC

Reactions: SuicideBlonde
last night was the usual, this time with w/w spaghettini with garlic, mushrooms (tons), olives, arugula

Emma JC