Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

A salad ; gem lettuce, chopped warm frankfurter with vinaigrette/yeast flakes and Dijon mustard.
A slice of granary baguette.
A coconut milk yogurt.
Green grapes.
A glass of chardonnay.

Reactions: Emma JC and Brian W
A schnitzel served with quinoa, creamed (cashew) spinach and a tossed green salad/vinaigrette/yeast flakes.
A coconut milk yogurt
White grapes.
A glass of chardonnay.

Reactions: Emma JC
last night was homemade chili from the freezer, added again a small amount of the tinier pieces of Soy Curls and it was very good

Emma JC

Reactions: SuicideBlonde
last night was our usual Saturday night aglio y olio - lots of finely chopped garlic in a small amount of olive oil, onion, olives, lots of mushrooms, arugula, fresh basil on spaghettini - I also made a small amount of "chiken" from Soy Curls, soaked and then crisped up in sweet chili sauce

Emma JC

Reactions: Raven
Braised organic carrots, mushrooms, cocktail sausages served with a sprinkle of smoked
Cornish sea salt/yeast flakes plus a drizzle of olive oil.
A coconut milk yogurt.
Berries.
A glass of chardonnay.

Yum, eggplant is my fave.

curry corn chowder with veg sour cream and veg bacon topping and homemade pumpkin pie with homemade a sugar pecan topping.
The pie is the first of the many of the season, I make my husband at last two this time of year. One just because and one at the end of the month for his birthday.

Tortilla chips!
Interesting...my husband eats chili with saltines. It’s not something I’ve ever tried.
I like tortilla chips better-really fritos- but will add oyster crackers to chili

Lentil soup came out extra good! I had everything i like in it this time, carrots, celery, potato, onion, garlic, spinach, tomatoes. Sage, thyme and black pepper- didn't want spicy now

• Love
I like tortilla chips better-really fritos- but will add oyster crackers to chili

Lentil soup came out extra good! I had everything i like in it this time, carrots, celery, potato, onion, garlic, spinach, tomatoes. Sage, thyme and black pepper- didn't want spicy now
Ooooh, your soup sounds delicious! And yes on the Fritos! I haven't had them in a while. I might have to go get some, as I have three more servings of chili in the fridge. The rest I froze.

My dinner was delicious! I took a half cup only of rotelle pasta, added spaghetti squash and my sautéed mushrooms and onions. Added a teaspoon of melted vegan butter and a couple of tablespoons of veggie broth just to give a little moisture. Then I sprinkled nutritional yeast and vegan parmesan. It was so tasty and filling. I didn’t even need more pasta even though half a cup is so little. The veggies added enough bulk and flavor. I didn’t feel like red sauce because I had done for lunch and it tends to bother me at night anyway.
only four points and 240 calories. This meal is a keeper.

Reactions: Emma JC and PTree15
My dinner was delicious! I took a half cup only of rotelle pasta, added spaghetti squash and my sautéed mushrooms and onions. Added a teaspoon of melted vegan butter and a couple of tablespoons of veggie broth just to give a little moisture. Then I sprinkled nutritional yeast and vegan parmesan. It was so tasty and filling. I didn’t even need more pasta even though half a cup is so little. The veggies added enough bulk and flavor. I didn’t feel like red sauce because I had done for lunch and it tends to bother me at night anyway.
only four points and 240 calories. This meal is a keeper.
You used pasta in that recipe? What about oats? :D

You used pasta in that recipe? What about oats? :D
That was breakfast, minus the spaghetti squash. I did savory oats with mushrooms and onions and it was pretty good.
But dinner was a winner even with just the five pieces of pasta lol.

mmm pasta two nights in a row - last night was w/w penne with tons of veggies and Field Roast Italian sausage cooked and then sliced up and added in - garlic, onions, broccoli, bell pepper, mushrooms, ton of greens were the veggies

Emma JC

Reactions: KLS52
last night we went with creamy hummus and a plate of fresh veggies - 1/2 cucumber, celery, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, bell pepper strips, kalamata olives and instead of tortilla chips had a whole wheat pita each for dipping in the hummus along with the veggies (hot sauce on the hummus, of course)

Emma JC

I'm having a cauliflower bake made with cashew cream plus a pan fried Cumberland style Shroomdog
banger.
A tossed green salad with vinaigrette/yeast flakes.
Blueberries & coconut milk yogurt.
A glass of chardonnay.

Reactions: Raven and Emma JC