What are you craving?

I have, for many years, but it still nags at the back of my consciousness.

Finally acknowledging the truth about the tobacco industry's animal testing practices gave me a powerful extra reason to give up and I keep that knowledge as an incentive.
I know several people who quit and they say there are times when they still get cravings. As a never smoker I can't relate but I feel like that about dairy cheese. It's been 18 years and I still cry inside when I see people eating it. I don't think I'll ever not want it.

I know several people who quit and they say there are times when they still get cravings. As a never smoker I can't relate but I feel like that about dairy cheese. It's been 18 years and I still cry inside when I see people eating it. I don't think I'll ever not want it.

I'm also pleased that I never got hooked on cigarettes. Smoked about 5 a day for two years when I was a teen. However never liked it. It is the
nicotine that is addictive in cigarettes and for some it's a nightmare to stop smoking.

I still crave cheese, seafood, fish and many other omnis food. However, artisan style cheeze (Brixton Blue) really does the trick. I'm looking forward to getting some when I'll be in Brighton:

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15
Scones. I'll be making some shortly. I'm bringing them to my parents later today so that we can have them for breakfast on Easter morning.