What are you craving?

I made my taco "meat" but I'm saving it for tomorrow because I get bad reflux overnight. I'll have it for lunch tomorrow...naccho chips, taco crumbles, shredded daiya cheddar, salsa, sriracha sauce and Tofutti sour cream.
Taco "meat" gives me indigestion too. Anyway, your lunch tomorrow sounds amazing!

• Love
  • Friendly
Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
I did mean the vegan version!:D
Quorn would be my sub of choice but I can't get the vegan version here. I use Gardein or Boca and brown it with chopped onions. Then I add whatever seasoning I like...chili, paprika, onion, garlic, cumin and cayenne. Sometimes I add a little vegetable broth and tomato sauce and let it simmer because I like the texture to be soft which is why I love Quorn so much. The other subs are too hard/crunchy for me but I make do.

Most of you might know that I AM the guy that minimizes if not denies the existence of "real cravings".

but here amongst friends I will admit to actually sometimes being in the mood for a burger.

Also there is a Shake Shack about a five minute walk from my house. And I've never been there. Plus it gets a lot of good press - so I'm curious.

I just learned that they now have veggie burgers and vegan shakes.
I'm going to wait till it warms up some more - they have a nice outdoor dining room.
but I hope to give you a review before the end of the month

Too hard to veganize because of the four eggs. I don’t have luck with any recipe calling for more than two eggs. 😞

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15 and shyvas