What are you craving?

I learned that you shouldn't put the little chocolate bananas in the freezer. The bananas get mushy. Next time I will put them in the fridge instead to harden the chocolate. I didn't even think about the freezing/thawing of the bananas!
I wouldn't have thought that either. I think they sell chocolate covered bananas in the grocery store and they are in the frozen section. The refrigerator should work just as well.

I wouldn't have thought that either. I think they sell chocolate covered bananas in the grocery store and they are in the frozen section. The refrigerator should work just as well.
I think you have to eat them while still frozen, they're only mush when they thaw

Reactions: KLS52 and PTree15
I am pretty much always craving chocolate so I made a simple recipe that was posted by a Facebook friend.
Slice a banana into pieces and make little sandwiches with peanut butter, then dip them in melted chocolate chips. Put in freezer to harden and enjoy!
I make a similar recipe, only mine has some chopped peanuts on top. So good!

I was craving ice cream, and I satisfied it with a batch of banana-peanut butter ice cream. :) I put a big scoop on half a vegan lemon poppyseed cookie (ABC brand, I believe) and then topped the ice cream with some chocolate chips. Delicious!

A black & white cookie! I'm not really familiar with those, but have a memory of a big cookie with black & white kinda hard frosting, and cookie not too sweet, that was the best I ever had.
I know there's a recipe in Isa's Vegan cookies invade your cookie jar, but never made it--
With another cup of coffee ☕. I ordered freeze dried decaf and can't wait!

A black & white cookie! I'm not really familiar with those, but have a memory of a big cookie with black & white kinda hard frosting, and cookie not too sweet, that was the best I ever had.
I know there's a recipe in Isa's Vegan cookies invade your cookie jar, but never made it--
With another cup of coffee ☕. I ordered freeze dried decaf and can't wait!
I'll have what you're having! I'd like my cookie warm from the oven :)