What are you craving?

Hot cocoa/hot chocolate (where you are from will probably depend on what you call it).
Either one in US-I hear hot chocolate said more often, but my sons packets say Hot Cocoa
and we have half a year to want any :grinning:

I'm craving Chinese and am planning a trip to the Asian mall. It's under a half hour drive, and that's as far as I'd go for food. Been so wanting to try this place as it has a vegan menu and not based on packaged things like Gardein, but yuba and seitan as well as tofu. I didn't see any tempeh-I never do!

Reactions: HappyRoxy
Either one in US-I hear hot chocolate said more often, but my sons packets say Hot Cocoa
and we have half a year to want any :grinning:

I'm craving Chinese and am planning a trip to the Asian mall. It's under a half hour drive, and that's as far as I'd go for food. Been so wanting to try this place as it has a vegan menu and not based on packaged things like Gardein, but yuba and seitan as well as tofu. I didn't see any tempeh-I never do!
I just had to look up what Yuba is. I have had it before, I just didn't know what it was called. I hope you enjoyed your asian meal.

I just had to look up what Yuba is. I have had it before, I just didn't know what it was called. I hope you enjoyed your asian meal.
It was disappointing really, but my sons liked their meaty entrees less. We learned about Sichuan pepper! Leaves the tongue tingly and kinda numb. Never had any in Chinese food before, and ruined a very good sauce.
Glad I tried it, and also glad I don't want to go back cause it's a drive!

• Sad
Reactions: HappyRoxy
Zucchini-banana-chocolate chip muffins. My friend Shirley just gave my mom a huge zucchini, so my mom says, OK, I want those muffins and the zucchini cakes. :) I love when people enjoy my vegan food.

• Friendly
Reactions: alleycat and Raven
I'm broke, so a lot of things.
Hummus, bananas, potatoes, spicy tofu, black bean patties, cookies, ice cream, salad, carrots, cucumber. A ton of cucumber, hummus, bread.

Cheesecake. I don't know why I don't just make a vegan one. Even a no bake would do the trick since it's way too hot to use the oven. I do have a recipe somewhere that used condensed coconut milk. I bought three cans off Amazon as I couldn't find any in my local supermarkets.

Reactions: SuicideBlonde