What are you craving?

Vegan bacon sandwich. I'm going to have that for dinner.

Also ratatouille. I might make that tomorrow for lunch.

Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
Just got a jar of Aldi sweet mustard that is a special this time of year. Really craving homemade soft pretzels to go together!
really anything that goes with sweet mustard, like a smoked tofu sandwich on toast!
Or as a glaze for a seitan roast....

Just got a jar of Aldi sweet mustard that is a special this time of year. Really craving homemade soft pretzels to go together!
really anything that goes with sweet mustard, like a smoked tofu sandwich on toast!
Or as a glaze for a seitan roast....
That sounds really good!

I love those fitgreenmind vids!
I have a frozen lamb style seitan that came out kinda rubbery I was going to grind and use in this way- I l also have chickpea flour to use up
She keeps coming up in my fb reels. I like every one I've seen so far.

Cats. I need more cats. I don't know what's wrong with me. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I'm not doing it. I just have this terrible need/void.

:cat::kitty::cat::kitty::cat::kitty:

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15 and Raven
Cats. I need more cats. I don't know what's wrong with me. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I'm not doing it. I just have this terrible need/void.

:cat::kitty::cat::kitty::cat::kitty:
I look at rescue cats and dogs everyday as they come up on my phone! Lots of them seem like they can't live with any other animals which is a shame.

Have you thought about fostering? I saw an advert for that in a cafe near me the other day. I probably couldn't do it while I have a dog unless the cat was very confident.

• Friendly
Reactions: KLS52
I want a dog so badly. I'm always seeing needs for homes for both cats and dogs but not only don't I want to stress our 4 cats,, but animals are so expensive to keep well!
I spend an ave of $175 a month on food, litter and medical expenses! I just looked that up.. I try and ignore it.
I know people are ok with the insurance plans but I've always been sceptical. I guess if just for one it would be good, but there are so many things they exclude it seems a crap shoot

Oh heck, it's the what are you craving thread 😳 :rofl:

This goes in the gripe thread as I still have issues with pain as I walk. I hope I can solve this as I worry about long term mobility issues
I really want a dog and so many need homes

Another cup of coffee.

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52