What are you craving?

I don't have a Pizzaria near me that has vegan cheese.

I remember before I moved, there was pizza place that advertised vegan cheese. I was so excited. I ordered it twice and it was really good. Then the third time I ordered it, the person on the phone said, we put cheese in our sauce...

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

And that was the end of that. I am grateful he had the foresight to mention that. It never occurred to me to ask about the sauce.

Pasta or mac & cheeze.
I was just thinking of doing a cashew creme with this jar of kalamata olives for fettucine. I can't decide how to put it together. Just the cashew base and olives, some onions and garlic? Oh I know, lighten it up with cauliflower!
I was craving something salty and found the olives in the fridge. They're the cheap ones, not that good on their own

I guess the answer would be - I'm craving good olives

• Friendly
Reactions: KLS52 and PTree15
I was just thinking of doing a cashew creme with this jar of kalamata olives for fettucine. I can't decide how to put it together. Just the cashew base and olives, some onions and garlic? Oh I know, lighten it up with cauliflower!
I was going to make a sauce with cauliflower too as I have a whole big bag of it in the freezer. I have nutritional yeast as well, garlic powder, plant milk and I have two types of vegan cheese too.

Anything with rocca, like stuffed shells, manicotti, white pizza. It is a stress eating food. Creamy, cheesy and garlicy. I don't remember the last time I made tofu stuffed shells.

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: KLS52 and PTree15
Pizza as well. I have an M&S one in the fridge that I am going to have later.

I like the PK wood fired pizza and find it very good value for money.
Sadly, none of the supermarkets stock vegan pizzas except for Daiya which tastes awful.
So, I have a craving for one of my favourite foods. :weary_face:

• Friendly
Reactions: Raven and KLS52
I'd so love to have a salad bar like the old days! One of my first jobs was salad bar attendant at a fancy restaurant, all those marinated veggies, mushrooms, the fresh breads, so much variety and you could go back for seconds!