What are you craving?

UK vegan food ; mince pies, artisan style cheezes, Marmite, raspberry jam doughnuts and mini no pork pies. :weary_face:
Where I live, NoneSuch (sp?) is the main supplier of mince pie filling. My family always made these around the holidays, and I had been veg for quite some time before I found out it contains beef. I have no idea why- you can't taste it.

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15
Another insanely good vegan restaurant in Middletown. This place gets 3-4 posts a day from vegans and non vegans giving rave reviews. They were even featured in a magazine but I can't remember which one.

IMG_8097.jpegIMG_8098.jpeg

The vegan tuna was missing from my shopping delivery so I am still craving a vegan tuna sandwich. They brought vegan salmon instead, but it looked too realistic. I don't know that I would know what it supposed to taste like anyway.

I do have some vegan ham so I will have a ham and salad pitta bread with mustard.

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15
Pizza...real pizza. Not salad pizza. Not veggie pizza with no cheese. A real vegan cheese Pizzaria style pizza...maybe even thick crust...with some kind of beyond/impossible sausage (not pepperoni) meat...crumbled not sliced...like you would squeeze the "meat" out of its casing.

I have very specific requirements lol 😂

Pizza...real pizza. Not salad pizza. Not veggie pizza with no cheese. A real vegan cheese Pizzaria style pizza...maybe even thick crust...with some kind of beyond/impossible sausage (not pepperoni) meat...crumbled not sliced...like you would squeeze the "meat" out of its casing.

I have very specific requirements lol 😂
I hear ya! Pizza is the one thing I don't make well for whatever reason, and I miss Blackbird Pizzeria (now closed for good, sadly) in Philly, which had THE best (IMHO) vegan pizzeria-style pizza. I was a regular there back in the day, and they had several varieties I would get.

There isn't anything around these parts that comes close to it, though I haven't tried Three Girls Vegan Creamery's pizza. Have you had that @KLS52? I want to try their food, but the prices put me off. I considered ordering online, but the prices were too much for me. <sigh>

• Friendly
Reactions: KLS52