What are you craving?

Kaiserschmarrn! I tend to get sweet tooth just about as often as I get involved in political discussions, but at the moment I wouldn't say "no, thank you" if someone suddenly offered me a vegan version of this fine ol'school thing. (No political debates while eating, of course, I've already had my yearly ration of that.)

Kaiserschmarrn! I tend to get sweet tooth just about as often as I get involved in political discussions, but at the moment I wouldn't say "no, thank you" if someone suddenly offered me a vegan version of this fine ol'school thing. (No political debates while eating, of course, I've already had my yearly ration of that.)
I've never had that, but it sounds delicious.

I'm craving pepparkakor. I should make some, as I didn't get to make any Christmas cookies over the holiday (thank you, Covid).

I'm watching some YouTubers do a vegan taste test of cheezes and now I'm craving some.

They really liked the vegan brie you can now get over here. That was delicious when I tried it.

Reactions: SuicideBlonde
I'm watching some YouTubers do a vegan taste test of cheezes and now I'm craving some.

They really liked the vegan brie you can now get over here. That was delicious when I tried it.
Oh, I wish there were a vegan brie in the U.S. that was decent. I've never seen that type of vegan cheese anywhere here.

Our builder said he was building his brother an annexe and he said he did it for less than £20,000. That surprised me as I thought it would be more.

I'm watching those Youtubers again and they are making a pie and so now I'm craving that!🤣

They mentioned American pot pie and they thought those pies only have a pastry base, but no pie crust on top.🤔

Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
I'm watching those Youtubers again and they are making a pie and so now I'm craving that!🤣

They mentioned American pot pie and they thought those pies only have a pastry base, but no pie crust on top.🤔
Funny, I thought about pie yesterday, and I'm not much of a pie person. When I think of a pot pie they always have a top crust. I'd rather have a casserole with dumplings, or potato tots, or noodles.
I do love strawberry rhubarb.

Not sure what I'm craving now, but I am hungry!
Coffee. Good coffee. I worked today and the wonderful coffee machine wasn't working so I had the bad drip coffee. I'm now home and have a good pot brewing.

Initially I remember pot pies as always having a full crust, top and bottom but lately the ones I buy for husband and son only have a top.

• Informative
Reactions: PTree15 and Raven
I like mango- but I suppose I wouldn't like one if it wasn't ripe. The local supermarkets usually have them available and in good condition, but they're not the most common fruit I buy. I've had good luck picking them out when they're ripe, but not on the verge of spoiling.

I think I'm craving hummus.

Last edited: