What are you craving?

Cheesecake. Everyone was eating it over the holiday except me. I should make one for myself. Even a no bake would do the trick. Maybe I'll wait for the new year so I can finish the cookies first.

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15
@KLS52 Yep. There's always almost too much food to eat around this time. It's heaven if you like about a jillion different kinds of cookies though. I stashed a lot of them in my freezer, and I don't know which was more stuffed the next day: it or me.

Reactions: KLS52
Cheesecake. Everyone was eating it over the holiday except me. I should make one for myself. Even a no bake would do the trick. Maybe I'll wait for the new year so I can finish the cookies first.
You wouldn't want the vegan cheesecake I just had! :lol: It was quite bad! Typical as I have wanted to try that cafe for a while now. It is opposite that Catholic church around here you know, well, not know, but you know what I mean. Lol.

You wouldn't want the vegan cheesecake I just had! :lol: It was quite bad! Typical as I have wanted to try that cafe for a while now. It is opposite that Catholic church around here you know, well, not know, but you know what I mean. Lol.
Yes I know what you mean lol.
I've tried a couple of vegan cheesecakes that were cashew based and I found them very bland. I was always a big fan of dairy cheesecakes made with a cream cheese base so that's basically what I'm craving. I usually mix some Tofutti cream cheese with some sugar and then add a little vanilla and Tofutti sour cream. Then I top with some cherry pie filling and a dollop of so delicious coco whip. It really satisfies the craving. I don't even need a crust. It's kind of like eating cheesecake batter which I love lol.

Reactions: PTree15
A slice of Sainsbury's lemon drizzle cake.

640x640.jpg

A Bloom'n onion. The whole thing. All for me-no sharing, not even telling anyone else.
Of course that won't happen :rofl:
I would very much like one though. All for me

Edit: don't want it anymore. I actually thought they were vegan, but a search says Outback uses beef tallow :hurl:

Now I just want a bag of good onion rings. All for me

• Friendly
Reactions: KLS52 and PTree15
Pancakes with lots of melted butter and maple syrup. :drool:

I will not be indulging. Not until I lose five more pounds. 😁

I have been craving a vegan burger for a long while now, but can't justify ordering take-out. Besides I'm still a bit traumatised from the last time.

• Sad
My morning coffee which I just had. I saw a YT video with Tim Spector and he was talking about what he ate in a day for gut health. He said having coffee improves gut health so I think I will stick to having one or two cups a day.

My morning coffee which I just had. I saw a YT video with Tim Spector and he was talking about what he ate in a day for gut health. He said having coffee improves gut health so I think I will stick to having one or two cups a day.

It's full of antioxydants and is beneficial for one's health.

Reactions: PTree15 and Raven