What are you craving?

It’s only 9:30 a.m. and I’m already craving something sugary and sweet…I would really like some kind of sponge cake with whipped topping and maybe some fresh strawberries thrown in lol. I need to eat breakfast first…

• Friendly
  • Haha
Reactions: PTree15 and Raven
Tomato and Mayo sandwiches.
Cheesecake. Still.

Scones ... still. I haven't had time to make them.
I also want cornbread.
Yum. I’m going to try your scone recipe this week. I printed it out. I want to bring them to a tea that I’m going to with the senior connection in October but I have to make sure I can do them well, hence the trial run. 🤞🏻

• Love
Reactions: PTree15
potato chips--specifically Aldi low fat kettle chips. I just recently got a bag, I think special, and they were just how I like them. I stopped there after work, but they looked too crowded for just chips. They also have low fat salt and vinegar which I'd have also gotten

Went to Aldi just for those low fat kettle chips--and they're gone :worried: .
I hate when that happens. I had gone two weeks in a row and they didn't have the vegan parmesan shreds that I like. They finally had them my last trip so I grabbed two. But then they didn't have any onion bagels.

Yum. I’m going to try your scone recipe this week. I printed it out. I want to bring them to a tea that I’m going to with the senior connection in October but I have to make sure I can do them well, hence the trial run. 🤞🏻
Not surprising but I never made these, hahahahaaha

• Haha
Reactions: PTree15
I’m craving fruitcake that looks like this. Sadly this one isn’t vegan. It just came across my facebook feed.
9FCD03A9-8346-4027-9296-3BDED740CD0A.jpeg

I don't like fruit cake. I also don't really like xmas pudding or xmas cake. I don't always like mince pies but now people keep going on about them they are out of stock when I have looked.🤐

Reactions: KLS52