What are you craving?

And I think I just confused samosas with mimosas! Lol 😂 :rofl:
I first read it as Samoas--the girl scout cookies :rofl:

I can't even do cilantro in salsa. That's where I learned what it was, everyone else kept telling me there was no soap in the bowl, :shrug:
I never had cilantro in anything till I was in like my 30's. I remember I liked Mexican, but not Tex-Mex, so maybe that's why?

I first read it as Samoas--the girl scout cookies :rofl:

I can't even do cilantro in salsa. That's where I learned what it was, everyone else kept telling me there was no soap in the bowl, :shrug:
I never had cilantro in anything till I was in like my 30's. I remember I liked Mexican, but not Tex-Mex, so maybe that's why?
Lol @ samoas!
I used to hate it in salsa but the more I ate it the more I became accustomed to it as long as it’s not too overpowering.

Reactions: SuicideBlonde
Not sure how my well being post got posted here but I deleted it, lol.

I fancy some vegan yoghurt with my fruit. I have some individual chocolate pots, some salted caramel ice cream and two types of ice lollies, but no yoghurt.

I fancy a pasta salad, but there was hardly any fresh veg in the shop today. I have bell peppers, red onion, courgette and some frozen peas at home, but it doesn't seem right without tomatoes and cucumber. :iiam:

Reactions: HappyRoxy and KLS52
Tofu/avocado. I have neither of them in the house, of course!