Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

when I was out yesterday I looked for the famed chili oil crisp and found it so we used that as an excuse to make some noodles and include - it was tasty and we enjoyed it however something didn't agree with my insides and so I will be cautious with it in the future - we also had some hummus/salsa and tortilla chips and some oatmeal cookies

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com
 
I made lasagna :jump::drool:
I've had the Impossible ground for some time--but it seems different. Like the texture is softer? IDK
I used so much italian seasoning and basil and olive brine in the tofu 'ricotta', it was so delicious by itself.
I had to go to Aldi for the noodles so I got their vegan mozz.
I took today off, so nice to just putter in and out of the house
 
I had baked tofu flavored with a savory sauce made with olive oil, tamari, onion powder, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, smoked paprika and pepper. It was delicious. For sides I had jasmine rice, steamed green beans and a hunk of bannock bread with vegan butter. And I have leftovers for tomorrow night, as I'm working 9-5 this week. :)
 
I had a Quorn and vegetable stir fry with the new chili crisp oil. I think I needed to stir it more as it didn't taste that strong.

Quorn is my favourite!

A Greggs sausage roll.
French beans plus British baby potatoes with Flora.
A salt & pepper cracker with Brixton Blue.
A mini pear.
 
Takeout from the local vegan restaurant last night - vegan Clubhouse sandwich and soft serve. It's always good.

Today a bowl of very uncomplicated bran flakes and oat milk. Plus, a green tea earlier. Uncomplicated.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Emma JC and Raven
we had whole wheat spaghettini with garlic, onions, mushrooms and olives and then I had soaked some green lentils and I boiled and drained them and to about half of them I added a smidgen of Korean BBQ sauce and put them on top of the spaghettini - so filling that I left half my pasta in my bowl for another meal

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com
 
  • Like
Reactions: ewomack
Pumpkin and tofu curry with loads of veggies and mushrooms. Used a can of red curry paste and coconut milk.
Curry is one of my Favourite meals!
Pumpkin is one of my Favourite veggies at this time of year, but I’ve never used it in curry - Thanks for the Inspiration!