when I was out yesterday I looked for the famed chili oil crisp and found it so we used that as an excuse to make some noodles and include - it was tasty and we enjoyed it however something didn't agree with my insides and so I will be cautious with it in the future - we also had some hummus/salsa and tortilla chips and some oatmeal cookies
I made lasagna
I've had the Impossible ground for some time--but it seems different. Like the texture is softer? IDK
I used so much italian seasoning and basil and olive brine in the tofu 'ricotta', it was so delicious by itself.
I had to go to Aldi for the noodles so I got their vegan mozz.
I took today off, so nice to just putter in and out of the house
I had baked tofu flavored with a savory sauce made with olive oil, tamari, onion powder, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, smoked paprika and pepper. It was delicious. For sides I had jasmine rice, steamed green beans and a hunk of bannock bread with vegan butter. And I have leftovers for tomorrow night, as I'm working 9-5 this week.
I'll be having the baked tofu, rice and green beans tonight, minus the bannock bread. I was so full last night, lol, that I didn't even have dessert or a snack.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.