Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

Salad w/salad greens from the garden, cherry tomatoes, broccoli bits, ww bowtie pasta, dill and sweet pickles, tomato dressing. Asparagus soup, ww sprouted toast.
Dinner: bean and potato casserole w/salsa.
Treat: crustless pumpkin pie with cherry raspberry spread.

Spaghetti with tom sauce, green salad, and ... tempeh.

I never took to tempeh before, but thought it was worth another try: thin slices, soaked in hot stock for 20 min, fried to crisp up. It's okay—ish. I think to be really nice, it would need to be virtually deep fried and drowned in another flavour, but you can make almost anything nice that way. I'm not sure tempeh is for me. Tofu is so much better.

Last night: pesto pasta with garlic fried greens, mushrooms and peppers.
I'm having pesto pasta tonight! Your dish sounds wonderful, minus the mushrooms. ;)
I'm going to add black olives, sautéd arugula and grated Violife Parmesan to mine. I would love a glass of wine, but I'm out, so I will settle for a drink, maybe a Tanqueray and tonic.

Basil & pine nut cappeletti with wilted spinach and green asparagus plus a drizzle of evo/sprinkle of garlic.
A tossed oak leaf salad with vinaigrette.
A coconut nut & mango ice lolly.
A glass of chilled chardonnay.

Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC
Basil & pine nut cappeletti with wilted spinach and green asparagus plus a drizzle of evo/sprinkle of garlic.
A tossed oak leaf salad with vinaigrette.
A coconut nut & mango ice lolly.
A glass of chilled chardonnay.
Wow you don't muck about! Sounds great.

How would you describe and rate the oak leaves? I made a (horrible) wine with them years ago, but never considered eating them.

Reactions: shyvas
Bow tie pasta with sun-dried tomatoes, yellow peppers, kalamata olives and onions; tossed salad with balsamic vinaigrette; and white wine sangria (thank you, Mom!).

Reactions: Emma JC and Raven