Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

Daxx

Novice
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Other
A nice rich tempeh spag bol, with a green salad.

Tofoo Co tempeh this time. This is my brand I think—the texture and taste is quite good even uncooked. I still soaked it for 10 mins just in case though.

feather

Practitioner
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Other
We're down to 1 and 1/2 quarts of greek lentil spinach lemon soup (3 servings). I have lettuce to harvest in the garden, so salads later today. I steamed some diced butternut squash, that'll go good in ww pasta w/vegetable no-cheeze sauce.

Reactions: Emma JC

shyvas

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Other
Leftover ww orechette stew with added spinach plus a drizzle of evo/sprinkle of smoked paprika/yeast flakes.
An avocado/peeled tomato salad with smoked Cornish sea salt/vinaigrette.
A peach.

Daxx

Novice
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Other
Baked portobello mushrooms stuffed with mushed up aduki beans & topped with a violife slice, mashed potato, onion gravy. I'm on holiday, so lashings of wine to accompany.

• Love
Reactions: Emma JC and shyvas

shyvas

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Other
I'm watching the football tonight and we are having the One Planet Pizza Vegan Hawaiian Pizza with garlic bread and salad. :heart_eyes:

We have the Oggs Vegan Victoria Sponge Cakes for dessert. :D I've never tried it before.

Same here. I think that I've seen that in both Sainsbug's and Tesco's.

Brian W

Mad Bard
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Other
We're having lentil soup with carrots, potatoes, a sprinkle of yeast flakes and a drizzle of linseed oil. Later we will have some coconut and passionfruit ice cream while we watch a couple of episodes of Green Wing.

Emma JC

Senior
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
made rice in the rice cooker and put in korean chili paste, fennel seeds, garlic powder, oh, and rice - on the stove, onion, bell pepper, cherry tomatoes, a can of chick peas, a can of coconut milk, 2 tablespoons of curry masala powder - curry on rice, it was good

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

shyvas

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Other
Leftover Oone pot Med. vegetable,orechette tpv stew with added spinach plus a sprinkle of yeast flakes/drizzle of evo.
A tossed gem lettuce & avocado salad/vinaigrette/yeast flakes.
A banana

feather

Practitioner
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Other
We're moving my son's stuff from place A to place B, lots of heavy lifting, 90 deg F out. I handed out cold wet washcloths. Then made smoothies, banana, soy milk, fresh peaches, a little sweetener, cardamom, cinnamon, frozen strawberries. Smooth and creamy slightly sweet. To give them energy for the next load.

• Love
Reactions: Emma JC and Brian W