Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

A nice rich tempeh spag bol, with a green salad.

Tofoo Co tempeh this time. This is my brand I think—the texture and taste is quite good even uncooked. I still soaked it for 10 mins just in case though.

We're down to 1 and 1/2 quarts of greek lentil spinach lemon soup (3 servings). I have lettuce to harvest in the garden, so salads later today. I steamed some diced butternut squash, that'll go good in ww pasta w/vegetable no-cheeze sauce.

Reactions: Emma JC
Leftover ww orechette stew with added spinach plus a drizzle of evo/sprinkle of smoked paprika/yeast flakes.
An avocado/peeled tomato salad with smoked Cornish sea salt/vinaigrette.
A peach.

Baked portobello mushrooms stuffed with mushed up aduki beans & topped with a violife slice, mashed potato, onion gravy. I'm on holiday, so lashings of wine to accompany.

• Love
Reactions: Emma JC and shyvas
I'm watching the football tonight and we are having the One Planet Pizza Vegan Hawaiian Pizza with garlic bread and salad. :heart_eyes:

We have the Oggs Vegan Victoria Sponge Cakes for dessert. :D I've never tried it before.

Same here. I think that I've seen that in both Sainsbug's and Tesco's.

made rice in the rice cooker and put in korean chili paste, fennel seeds, garlic powder, oh, and rice - on the stove, onion, bell pepper, cherry tomatoes, a can of chick peas, a can of coconut milk, 2 tablespoons of curry masala powder - curry on rice, it was good

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Leftover Oone pot Med. vegetable,orechette tpv stew with added spinach plus a sprinkle of yeast flakes/drizzle of evo.
A tossed gem lettuce & avocado salad/vinaigrette/yeast flakes.
A banana

We're moving my son's stuff from place A to place B, lots of heavy lifting, 90 deg F out. I handed out cold wet washcloths. Then made smoothies, banana, soy milk, fresh peaches, a little sweetener, cardamom, cinnamon, frozen strawberries. Smooth and creamy slightly sweet. To give them energy for the next load.

• Love
Reactions: Emma JC and Brian W