Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

our Easter dinner was Gardein turkey rolls with potatoes, carrots, parsnips, dressing and gravy - I made the dressing with "turkey bread" which means it is already infused with the spices and to it I added, onion, garlic, celery, cranberry and most of an apple - oh, yes also had cranberry sauce - a piece of dark chocolate for dessert

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

A pan fried slab of oyster mushrooms, air fried potato wedges, a cabbage & avocado slaw/lemon vinaigrette/yeast flakes
Blueberries & raspberries, coconut yogurt/stevia
A glass of chardonnay

Reactions: Emma JC
The seitan roast I made yesterday. The most perfect of all. I'd been making the original version, yesterday did the V2 for the first time, using a blender and stand mixer with dough hook till taffy, braiding, knotting, pulling on the seitan skin and slow cooking, then roasting.
I have a can of cranberry sauce I may open
and mixed veggies

Vegan msf sausage pizza bites with my sauce of balsamic vinegar, katchup and spices dippy. I really loved the pizza bites and want to buy them again for lazy, junk food dinners. Event my omni hub liked them.

Reactions: Emma JC and Raven
Leftovers from Easter dinner: nut roast with cranberry sauce and roasted veggies (potatoes, carrots and asparagus) and maybe a slice of homemade bread with Earth Balance.

A one pot (pressure cooker) ww Italian pasta ragu (stew) made with kale, mushrooms,soya mince etc plus a drizzle of evo/yeast flakes
A low carb berry crumble with soya cream
A glass of chardonnay

Reactions: Emma JC and Raven
A one pot (pressure cooker) ww Italian pasta ragu (stew) made with kale, mushrooms,soya mince etc plus a drizzle of evo/yeast flakes
A low carb berry crumble with soya cream
A glass of chardonnay
That berry crumble sounds good!

• Friendly
chili burritos with some cheez, salsa and pica on top

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com
I'm having that too. Beans, basmati rice, peppers and onion in wraps with some salsa on top. I don't have any vegan cheese until tomorrow so I will do two lots and have the leftovers with the extra violife cheese.

Leftovers ; A one pot (pressure cooker) ww Italian pasta ragu (stew) made with kale, mushrooms,soya mince etc plus a drizzle of evo/yeast flakes.
I added some sliced roast red pepper which paired well with the stew.

coconut milk yogurt/stevia