Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

A bowl of Italian, ww slow dried pasta with a huge drizzle of evo, yeast flakes and ground Szechuan pepper.
Coconut yogurt/blueberries/stevia.

Reactions: Brian W
I had a sandwich about 4 so I'm not very hungry. I'm not sure what to have later on.

Reactions: Emma JC
Ww gniochette primavera with added soya chunks in a creamy evo/lemon sauce.
Raspberries, blueberries & coconut milk yogurt/stevia
A glass of chardonnay

Reactions: Emma JC
I made a very tasty curry that I seem to be allergic to--I've been experiencing some distress after eating hot peppers. My son loves it though. I miss it! I had a red curry from a THai restaurant not that long ago and had no issue :shrug: 🤔.I wish I knew what it was. I was doing the crazy coughing and gasping for air thing
Anyway, now thinking of what to make for the week. I have soy yogurt and will be making my Better Buffalo cheese soon. Maybe a lentil soup and get salad things. I love that cheese in salad

Reactions: Brian W and Emma JC
I got some Violife feta, and it's not bad. I'm not keen on the texture, but it tasted pretty good in a salad. I am going to make a Greek-like salad tonight. I'm out of pepperoncini, so I'm going sub in banana pepper rings. :D I might have a black bean burger, too, because I don't have much lettuce left for the salad, which might not be enough to fill me up.

An air fried veggie burger with creamy mashed potatoes, brussels plus a drizzle of evo/black pepper/yeast flakes.
Raspberries & coconut milk yogurt/stevia
A Tom Collins
I think I'm going to use a bit of stimulus money to get an air fryer. I know you love yours, and everyone else I know that has one raves about it. And yum on the Tom Collins! That was a favorite drink of mine in my college years when my friends and I would see a band or go out clubbing.

• Love
Reactions: Emma JC and shyvas
I think I'm going to use a bit of stimulus money to get an air fryer. I know you love yours, and everyone else I know that has one raves about it. And yum on the Tom Collins! That was a favorite drink of mine in my college years when my friends and I would see a band or go out clubbing.

I use mine virtually every day and sometimes twice a day. Two other friends have bought one and they also love them. One of them makes cakes and finds that it works out cheaper when you don't need to make a huge one using an oven.

Reactions: Emma JC and PTree15
I use mine virtually every day and sometimes twice a day. Two other friends have bought one and they also love them. One of them makes cakes and finds that it works out cheaper when you don't need to make a huge one using an oven.
Between that and my solar oven, I'll save more on my gas bill. :)

• Love
Reactions: Emma JC and shyvas
I hardly ever use my air fryer. :shrug: :DI might tomorrow and do tofu as I have two blocks in the fridge.

I have to use stuff up as I have groceries tomorrow. I have a red pepper, chinese leaves, and vine tomatoes to make a salad and then some veg sausages and potatoes to make wedges or just baked.