Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

we were not healthy eaters last night - I made the mistake of buying hot dog buns and so we had two Field Roast sausages each, in a bun with sauerkraut, mustard, ketchup, relish and potato chips on the side.... Italian is much better in a bun that Apple Sage

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

• Love
Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
Extra fine green beans lightly steamed first then added to sautéed onions and red and yellow pepper with roasted hot chilli peppers then added a tin of chopped tomatoes
This is similar to a dish that my mom used to make except that there was always bacon in what she made. It is nice to make things that I remember from my childhood only making them Vegan.
Also sautéed up some mushrooms Tesco called them forestiere they were larger than the brown button ones but not nearly as big as a portobello they were good but usually more expensive these were half price because the date was up portobello are much better...
Will have a bowl of Swedish glace later on

Made another lentil soup last night because that's the healthiest food my omni son will eat 🙄
Debating on trying another washed flour seitan. Last time was so good and it gone in all at once.
I need to do something like a shepards pie with lots of veggies, I haven't been eating much variety

I just had a Trek bar and some water. I'm going to make a vegan bacon sandwich now.

• Love
Reactions: Brian W
Made another lentil soup last night because that's the healthiest food my omni son will eat 🙄
Debating on trying another washed flour seitan. Last time was so good and it gone in all at once.
I need to do something like a shepards pie with lots of veggies, I haven't been eating much variety
I still haven't had the time to make the washed-flour seitan. I ended up having some extra freelance work (a very good thing), and then I had to take my dad for his first COVID shot, and then I just had to catch up with things around the house. I really want to try this soon! I have another kind of crazy-busy week coming up, but I will work it in.

• Friendly
Reactions: Emma JC and 1956
Tesco free from Tagliatelle, it’s rice and corn I really like it
With their free from Red pesto, which is also very tasty
And grated a raw organic courgette into it
Will have a mug of hot oat milk with maple syrup later

Reactions: Emma JC
I still haven't had the time to make the washed-flour seitan. I ended up having some extra freelance work (a very good thing), and then I had to take my dad for his first COVID shot, and then I just had to catch up with things around the house. I really want to try this soon! I have another kind of crazy-busy week coming up, but I will work it in.
Plan on a lazy day to do it! You can rest the dough ball in water as long as you need-from an hour to overnight.
I do recommend a nylon mesh (nut milk) bag.
The fry-simmer-fry method was crazy good.

• Informative
Reactions: PTree15