Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

A small bowl of gourmet rice and lentils with an organic avocado sliced on top
A bowl of the creamy broccoli soup - it was So good yesterday, today I had to force it down
Will have a mug of hot cashew milk with maple syrup later on

Reactions: Emma JC
Have been making vats of potato soup recently. How do you flavor the broth?
What I like to do is finely grate some of the veggies I use-carrots, celery, onion garlic, mushrooms--and chop the rest. The grated ones kinda dissolve and make broth along with the other seasonings

I made tofu quiche in a regular pie crust for once, with chopped broccoli as I had no spinach.

the Saturday night usual - garlic, onions sauted in a bit of olive oil, mushrooms, chopped cherry tomatoes, olives, lots of arugula on spaghettini and after it was served I added a half can of lentils that was leftover from the week (much to my honey's disgust) but I love them and it gives me protein in the meal - lots of nutritional yeast and lemon sprinkled on top

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Reactions: 1956
Roasted sweet potatoe with shallots, garlic,red and yellow peppers, red and green hot chilli peppers
Roasted tender stem broccoli
A few Aldi Mediterranean falafel

Will have a bowl of Swedish glace later on...

We are having (the Green Cuisine) burgers, chips and salad tonight. I am having ice cream for dessert.

Sounds like my kind of dinner.

I have some veggie mince and 1 GC burger in the freezer so will put on my thinking cap. I didn't fancy cooking last night but
am eager to have something delicious and hot for tonight's dinner.

Reactions: Raven
made a very tomatoey rice and beans dinner with a chipotle Field Roast sauage on top - actually my honey made it, reminiscent of his mom's dish, and he put way to much tomato sauce/chopped tomatoes in it to the extent that I actually had heartburn after (which I never have) - we made a lot so when I reheat it I will add water as it is very thick

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

It was to be mashed potatoes and sliced white seitan with gravy made from simmer stock,and long garlic green beans
I ate more than my share as I sliced it-now I'm full and dont' want to make anything else :sigh:
I was looking forward to dinner all day-I was so hungry-and it so so good!