Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

Leftover sweet potatoes with an organic avocado sliced on top
Some of the walnut pate that I made this morning with a few carrot sticks and a few ryvita crackers
Will have a mug of hot oat milk with maple syrup

Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC
leftover night, last night, added about 1.5 cups of water to the rice/bean/tomato mix we made on Sunday and it reheated beautifully - had a side of peanut butter on a whole grain pita (don't ask me why, it just seems to taste good together)

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Reactions: PTree15 and Brian W
A little slice of pizza left from lunch
A few carrot sticks with walnut pate
A big bowl of creamy organic mushroom soup freshly made today
Will have a mug of hot oat milk with maple syrup later

I will have the other half of the stuffed acorn squash from last night with a dash or two of hot sauce. I have stuffing leftover, and I think I will make a burrito bowl with it by adding some corn and peppers.

couscous salad - put some garlic powder and chives in with the couscous while hydrating it - then cucumber, green onions, kalamata olives, celery, chick peas, lemon juice, greens, some spices, rice vinegar, a bit of tamari, hot sauce and a drizzle of tahini on top

Emma JC

Reactions: PTree15
couscous salad - put some garlic powder and chives in with the couscous while hydrating it - then cucumber, green onions, kalamata olives, celery, chick peas, lemon juice, greens, some spices, rice vinegar, a bit of tamari, hot sauce and a drizzle of tahini on top

Emma JC
Sounds really yummy except for the cucumber! There are not many fruits and veggies that I don’t like. Cucumber, radishes, and turnips are definitely ones that I avoid...
Couscous is Really popular in France, another one of those dishes that I used to make All the time. Thanks for reminding me how much I like it! More of a Spring or Summer dish for me, but with the weather here today it feels like Spring!

Reactions: Emma JC
Same as last night. All I did was put left over angel hair in some vegetable broth, added sliced beyond brat sausage, crumbled tofu, some nutritional yeast and vegan parmesan, and it was the most amazing/delicious bowl of awesomeness lol. It doesn’t even sound like it would be good but it really was!
Oh and a dash of sriracha.

Reactions: Emma JC and 1956
My mom brought me my birthday dinner yesterday. Bow tie pasta with sun-dried tomatoes, spinach, onions, olive oil and kalamata olives, plus an entire loaf of Italian bread. I am going to have that with some garlic bread and a little salad.

I had a hankering for, of all things, cocktail sauce as we haven't had shrimp in 5.5 years so I decided to buy some Yves chicken nuggets and pretend they were shrimp. Also made some rice, in the rice cooker, with turmeric/garlic powder/saffron and also steamed a huge head of broccoli.

I am now cured of my need for cocktail sauce and when I have my next hankering I will just have a spoonful of it as I don't feel the calories etc from the nuggets were worth it at all. I really have to get back to more whole foods and less junk food as the weight I lost is starting to slowly creep back and extras fats and junk are the culprit.

Emma JC

Roasted organic tender stem broccoli
Roasted organic tofu dipped into some aioli and sweet chilli sauce
The last few Aldi spinach and pine nut falafel
It might sound a bit disparate but since I eat on my own in front of the TV I often eat one thing at a time
Looking forward to a bowl of Swedish glace

Reactions: Emma JC and Brian W