Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

My last jalapeños!:rp: I divided them into 2 portions (the 2nd one will be swallowed this evening, as i'm craving something hot and spicy). I'm not sure this was the last jar (because there might be another one at home, plus, there is definitely a smaller one in the fridge in town), but it's the last one here, at the country. :sigh:
Plus i'm devouring sauerkraut, canned spicy red beans that i'd bought in the Finnish supermarket a long time ago, and local tomatoes.
Fresh black gooseberries, fresh black currant, dried mango and papaya - that's what is for dessert.
I want apples, but i eat them only at night,- i can't afford eating apples all day long. I'm not getting enough greens. At least, i'm hoping that mom will buy some kapusta soon. I'm thinking about cutting off some more beet greens for my late supper.

Last edited:
A pasta dish, organic ww ghnocchetti sardi (made with durum wheat) with slice Lincolnshire sausage, courgettes, red roasted peppers, leftover aubergine mince, grated violife and a huge drizzle of evo.
Raspberries and Alpro coconut yogurt.
A glass of chilled chardonnay with some fennel flavoured green olives.

I haven't been able to find any decent cluster oyster mushrooms, lately, so I am smoking some King Oyster mushrooms, which I will shred and saute with some onions and bell pepper. I'm making a fresh kale slaw to go with it. Everything is oil free, including my saute.

I haven't been able to find any decent cluster oyster mushrooms, lately, so I am smoking some King Oyster mushrooms, which I will shred and saute with some onions and bell pepper.

I saw a video of Gaz cooking some mushrooms the other day. I think they were oyster ones.

Reactions: Emma JC
A salad ; leftover ww gnioccietti, steamed broccoli, avocdos, diced peeled tomatoes, fennel, black olives, hot slice Lincolnshire sausages, vinaigrette and yeast flakes.
Mixed berries with Alpro yogurt.
A glass of chilled chardonnay and some green olives.

Which one ?

I have booked a table at Purezza for next Thursday. :D

I have sent you a message. I have only eaten at Pureeza once but it was lovely.

That's the video that inspired me 👍

yes, he made paella with the king oyster mushrooms as the base - it looked delicious

Emma JC

Oh yes, that was the one, the paella. His parents made me laugh with their muted reaction to the food.

Yesterday I had a seitan and "bacon" burger with chips (fries) as well as a serving of mac and cheese.:D

I'm not sure what I'm having for dinner tonight as I still feel full as I had more chips for lunch today. :laughing: