Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

So last night's dinner was at my pal's place in the garden flat as it was far too hot in my flat.
We had nibbles (cherry toms. from the garden, almonds and cranberries) with gin lime & lemon cocktails.
Sliced tomato salad (from her garden) with evo and sea salt. Delicious.
Slow cooked white aubergine & veggie mince bake topped with Violife mozzarella and ground cashews.
Apple & pear compote.

So last night's dinner was at my pal's place in the garden flat as it was far too hot in my flat.
We had nibbles (cherry toms. from the garden, almonds and cranberries) with gin lime & lemon cocktails.
Sliced tomato salad (from her garden) with evo and sea salt. Delicious.
Slow cooked white aubergine & veggie mince bake topped with Violife mozzarella and ground cashews.
Apple & pear compote.
Sounds lovely!

• Friendly
Reactions: Emma JC
A gigantic salad of farro, chopped beet greens snd chopped kapusta with sauerkraut juice and yeast seasoning;
Sauerkraut itself;
Fresh black gooseberries;
Dried mango and dried papaya;
Steeped sage.

Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC
I went to the farm market today and bought some super fresh fruits & veggies. The beet tops look absolutely, flawlessly, amazing, so I am having those tonight with some Buffalo style tofu.

I love fresh cherries, but they're so darn expensive this year. I know...covid, blah blah blah. Who wants to hear it? *rhetorical*