Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

I think it's going to be a snacky dinner because brunch was so filling. I think I will have some vegan cheese and crackers, veggies with homemade ranch dressing and maybe some veggie spring rolls cooked in the air fryer.

Reactions: Mazen and Emma JC
on Christmas, in my stocking, I received 2 of those spicy Kimchi ramen bowls from the dollar store, which we ate on Christmas Day for lunch - delicious and so spicy - so yesterday I bought some more when I was out and we had them for dinner and I added another packet of noodles to each which made them even better - popcorn as a side

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

I am going to make a kale, blueberry and quinoa salad recipe from Dani Spies, minus the almonds because I don't have them. I might add walnuts or roasted peanuts instead. It also has avocado, feta (I have vegan feta) and chickpeas. The dressing is a lemon vinaigrette. I think it's going to be delicious!

Finally had good Chinese take out, and at a reasonable price! Garlic eggplant. I cubed and heated a block of tofu to add to this and so very good, and plenty!

Same restaurant I used to love that went downhill, and know back to being good!

^ I saw there is a place that does vegan dishes that delivers to me. I'm not sure if it was Chinese or Thai but I'm going to try them at some point.

Reactions: Mazen and PTree15
I had the Aldi no chicken wings with a potato salad last night.
I miss the no-chik'n wings. My Aldi hasn't had any of the vegan chik'n products of late, not even the patties. I don't know what is up with that.

I have an acorn squash I need to use, so I'm going to stuff it with rice, beans, onions and carrots and top it with marinara sauce.

my honey made 3 bean chili last night and I made the cornbread... both were just okay, nothing special, I won't make that recipe of cornbread again - lots of chili left over so that is good as it can be used for lots of other things (burritos)

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com