Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

parboiled potatoes and then air fried them in chunks with the skin on and had them with Gardein Fissh Fillets - then tried to eat the rest of the cornbread and it was horrible so threw it out and had potato chips with hummus/hot sauce

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

• Friendly
Reactions: Mazen and PTree15
Whole wheat linguine in a creamy lemon sauce made with a freshly picked lemon from the garden.
Half of a Quorn schnitzel with a red and white slaw plus avocadoes/vinaigrette/chopped walnuts and sunflower seeds/yeast flakes.
Breyer`s oat vanilla ice cream.

I had "chicken" wings with a Thai glaze, a bean burger and fries and a chocolate sundae last night at the restaurant.🥰

Reactions: Mazen and Emma JC
we had a delicious pizza - I had been buying whole grain round pizza bases that would always get crispy and I found a rectangular one that is a bit thicker and so has a mouth feel more like regular pizza - green onions, mushrooms, pineapple, green olives, Gusta smoked paprika sausage sliced - popcorn and dark chocolate for dessert

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Last Thursday and Friday I had millet pasta mixed with a home-made tomato-based sauce. For the sauce, I mixed in a small bag of frozen green peas, carrots & green beans; plus chickpeas, mushrooms, a teaspoon of miso, and some condiments (pepper and za'atar). Topped up the pasta with mustard and nutritional yeast. Delicious and very filling.

For dessert: a grapefruit, and a couple of servings of a 'dried fruits & nuts mix' (with dates, pistachios, dried berries and tahini). Delicious too...

Last edited:
Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC
I'm going to have vegan nachos made with refried beans, red onions, green olives, banana pepper rings and vegan cheddar, all topped with hot sauce.

Reactions: Emma JC and Mazen
Yesterday I had a repeat of the quinoa-cooked-with-vegetables dish, and added freshly-cooked fava beans, topped up with chilly flakes and sumac (photo below); I later sprinkled some Dijon mustard to the dish. For dessert: one persimmon, and a mix of dry-fruits & nuts (topped up with tahini)
1705292739538.jpeg