Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

I breaded some tofu (long strips) and air fried them. They came out nice and crispy, but I need to tweak the spices in the bread crumbs for more flavor. I might try either smoked paprika (I used regular) or Old Bay. Even so, the texture was great! It was frozen tofu, so that helped make it chewier. I had a little bit of buffalo sauce left, so I mixed that with some vegan mayor for a nice dipping sauce. I also had a steamed broccoli and roasted potatoes. Great meal. I was going to have a small salad, but when I looked at the plate, I figured there was enough food on it. I was correct. :)

About 800 calories altogether. Almost every night for dinner I have.

Salad - (leafy mix, carrots, green pepper, onions, cucumbers, tomato, with red wine vinegar, oregano, and garlic powder).
Tofu - Air fry an entire block
Sweet potato - Air fry with tofu
Veggies - Broccoli, green beans, peas
Spices: garlic powder, oregano, crushed red pepper, hot sauce

I still have not gotten sick of this meal after years. Air fried tofu is from the Gods.

it was a spaghettini and meatballs night last night - garlic/onion/olives/mushrooms in the sauce with Gardein meatballs for him and Yves for me - popcorn for dessert

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Pasta stir fry

I made the sauce and pasta together by reducing the pasta cook with spices, coconut milk and soy sauce.

At the end I poured it over the stir fry of tofu, onion, red bell pepper, rainbow chard, eggplant and garlic, in olive oil.

• Love
Reactions: Lou and Emma JC
Trader Joe's Plant Based Fish filets
Trader Joe's Potato Tots
Frozen peas.

sort of like a TV dinner.
Besides the convenience, this is also kind of nostalgic. This is sort of how I ate all the time 40 years ago

• Love
Reactions: Emma JC
I'm multitasking in my kitchen today. I'm making soy curl jerky as well as some falafels for dinner. I'm eating some falafels at the moment for a snack, but I will have some more for dinner tonight, in the form of a wrap, with diced tomatoes, red onions, topped with homemade tzatziki sauce. 😋

Trader Joe's Plant Based Fish filets
Trader Joe's Potato Tots
Frozen peas.

sort of like a TV dinner.
Besides the convenience, this is also kind of nostalgic. This is sort of how I ate all the time 40 years ago
How were those? Have you had Gardien fishless to compare?
I didn't like fish, but do like Gardein. Mostly looking for crunchy, fried batter coating, not a 'fish' taste. I like the texture of Gardein