Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

last night I had leftover breakfast foods for dinner... my honey decided he wasn't interested in beans on toast yesterday or the orange/banana combo, he had a smoothie (which I made for him) instead so that allowed me have his breakfast for dinner and he made some noodley soup

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Reactions: PTree15
I felt hungry and realised I had This Isn't Chicken pieces left. I had some in a wrap with lettuce, mustard and Pizza Expeess dressing. It is early (5pm) so I have another wrap made up in the fridge for later.

Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC
Nothing too thrilling - a vegan burrito and some hummus. Dinner with the extended family yesterday involved an Impossible Burger since it was the only non-meat item on the restaurant's menu. It wasn't too bad, actually.

rice with a few Gardein chkn tenders, some Ikea meatless balls, steamed brussel sprouts - made a sorta Thai peanut sauce with sweet chili pepper sauce in the peanut butter and lots of other ingredients

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Reactions: PTree15
Not sure what's up for dinner. I could do sesame-ginger tofu or barbecued tofu with homemade slaw and roasted potatoes. It's a little chilly at the beach cottage today, so I might also bake something. I don't have all my recipes with me, but I do have a few on the laptop, so I'm sure I can whip up something good. :)

I'm so excited! I got some fresh Morel mushrooms this morning. They weren't cheap, but they are a special treat and worth the money, imo. Asparagus was on sale, so I bought some of that to go with them. I'm roasting a Morel and asparagus combo, tossed with smidge of balsamic and olive oil, which I will serve on basmati rice. Yum!