Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

A pita filled with tomatoes, cucumber, yellow bell peppers, curly parsley, and olive hummus. It's surprisingly yummy. I don't know why I'm still surprised every time I have one. And stupidly simple to make on top of it.

Roasted large portabello mushroom filled with finely chopped onion and red peppers and topped with toasted crushed pine nuts and cashews mixed with fresh parsley, chives, garlic, salt and black pepper, Boiled new potatoes with a sauce made from equal parts vegan mayo, vegan creme fraiche and mango chutney, steamed cauliflower and oven roasted broccoli.

Beat greens and swiss chard, mushrooms, onions, & garlic, with lots of nooch and ground mustard
Finely got around to powdering the nooch and mixing with the mustard as that's how I use it and powdered is so much easier!

Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC
last night I used the leftover black mix from the night before and mixed it with spices, salsa and some of the Great Northern beans that I did in the crock pot and made simple burritos with a bit of cheez and toasted in the frying pan

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Nothing too thrilling - a vegan burrito and some hummus. Dinner with the extended family yesterday involved an Impossible Burger since it was the only non-meat item on the restaurant's menu. It wasn't too bad, actually.

How good does something have to be to thrill you then? :eek:
Hummus never fails to thrill me! OK- "thrill" might be a tad too strong a word. But it's a food whose taste I never tire of, is healthy, is easy to make myself (4 ingredients: cooked chick peas, sesame tahini, lemon juice, and garlic)- and it tastes as good when I make it as when it's store-bought.

On second thought- it does thrill me.

Pan sauteed soya curls seasoned with Wicked rôtisserie and smoked paprika deglazed with lime juice.
A jacket sweet potato with smoked chili flakes, smoked Cornish sea salt and evo.
Purple sprouted broccoli and peas.
A slice of malt loaf with spread.

Reactions: Emma JC and PTree15